EoTV/EoE Episodes Concurrency Project

Fanfiction, fan art, AMVs, and any other fan creations or Eva-related projects: share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

TBsq
Embryo

Re: EoTV/EoE Episodes Concurrency Project

•      
  •      

Postby TBsq » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:31 pm

My thread was removed do you know why?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:07 pm

No idea - some mod's crazy idea I suppose. They do strange things from time to time.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Such an angelic fascinator you're wearing, Shinji! (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Amalgam429
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Amalgam429 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:38 am

This. Is. AMAZING!!! Is this ever getting cut together into a mega episode?
"How's it goin?"

"Aha, well, it's going, I guess"

- Kaji

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Search for the word "concurrency" on your favourite torrent site and you'll get a choice of such edits made by fans. There's no reason to suppose that there will ever be an official edit of this kind, though. Even though Anno did make an edit of Nadia which left out the bits he didn't like, i.e. almost all of the Island and Africa arcs (but keeping the bits that were necessary for continuity).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Such an angelic fascinator you're wearing, Shinji! (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Return to “Fandom Area”