Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:31 am

Packed Away (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:56 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Packed Away (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Ordered Warrioress for hire out of the box  SPOILER: Show
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:54 pm

^ I could actually see that happening...

Asuka really loves that yellow dress  SPOILER: Show
Like she really likes it  SPOILER: Show
Rei's cleaning service  SPOILER: Show
Asuka's Default Mood  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Teh Rei looks lovely but she doesn't look enthusiastic to be dressed as a maid.

:nyao:
"I am neither false nor fake, I am simply me." - Rei Ayanami, Episode 26, "Take care of yourself" (The Beast that Shouted "I" at the Heart of the World)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:05 pm

^ Well, it looks like she has a slight smile, but perhaps she looks more enthused here?

Happy Rei  SPOILER: Show

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Asuka's new clothing brand  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:44 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Asuka's new clothing brand  SPOILER: Show

:rofl: and it would totally sell too

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Rei is an Angeru?  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:24 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Rei is an Angeru?  SPOILER: Show

That's from the mobile game app Valkyrie Connect as they had very rare Rei and Asuka Valkyrie's during the Evangelion special but they were seriously hard to get hold off and digital coin wise were very costly. As I tried and failed and settled for normal Rei hoping to get Asuka if they do another Evangelion special.

SPOILER: Show

Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:13 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:

Oh my
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:07 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Oh my

What will shock you is just how rare they are I've played the game for almost a full year and thus far I've only seen one Valkyrie Asuka in the Arena mini game and not a single Valkyrie Rei there both like unicorns.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:26 pm

My Only Question is - Where's Rei?  SPOILER: Show

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Rei's hand?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:11 pm

^ Maybe, that could be an unarmored EVA's hand, or GNR's hand? But GNR isn't Rei persay, I mean regular Rei, where's she?

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:

„When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.“

— Revelation 6:3-4

My Valkyrie being herself for real.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:33 pm

What do you think?  SPOILER: Show

Shamsiel-kun
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Devilman Rei  SPOILER: Show

Just because one of Touhou's vampires has blue hair does not make her a Rei (also, they are miles apart personality-wise).

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:What. :|

That also got some very explicit official garage kits (and somewhere on the web there are pictures of a build Rei one with someone's...stuff on it :hohum: ).
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Yamashita back in June reuploaded the concept art of Asuka and Mari skating on the Wunder in higher quality, I just found it and it looks great.

Source
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:50 pm

That does look loads better, you can actually make everything out.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”