Shin Eva - Official Social Media

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Shin Eva - Official Social Media

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:54 pm

View Original Postcyharding wrote:Is that a green tea flavoered ice cream on the right there? I wouldn't think that would be a good flavor.

If you ever go to Japan, you’ll find that matcha (green tea) ice cream is actually extremely popular. And it’s delicious. They even sell green tea Kit Kats, and they’re pretty good, too.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

one-eyed
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby one-eyed » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:10 pm

It's almost surreal to me to imagine Anno doing normal day-to-day things like photographing his meals for twitter or displaying his favorite ice cream, but it's less weird than filming his Ultraman imitation.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:28 am

HARVEST
Adam

Postby HARVEST » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:20 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:If you ever go to Japan, you’ll find that matcha (green tea) ice cream is actually extremely popular. And it’s delicious. They even sell green tea Kit Kats, and they’re pretty good, too.

It's also popular here in the Philippines. I tried it and it's one of my favourite flavours.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 am

Anyone know what the Khara2 account (https://twitter.com/khara_inc2) is celebrating? They've posted about 14 Tweets this morning. Seems like a good time.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 am

It seems to have something to do with Shiro Sagisu. It might be his birthday or something and it looks like he’s performing with Loren (so maybe another collab for the FINAL soundtrack???)
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Hmm, Looks like Khara2
was celebrating a Sagisu concert
from what I can gather?

But also, Yoko Takahashi (August 28) and Sagisu's (August 29) birthdays ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:30 am

More staff being recruited, but no traditional animators, only digital stuff.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:37 am

khara celebrating SI and Kaworu's birthday

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:17 am

^
Kaworu is like Evas take on Roy Batty from Blade Runner  SPOILER: Show
Kaworus last scene in NGE Episode 24 The Last Messenger/The Beginning and the End, or “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” March 13th 1996

+

Kaworus last scene in Evangelion 3.0 You can (not) redo November 17th 2012

=

Roy Battys last scene in Blade Runner June 25th 1982

He is always more Human than Human for being a Angel and Adams incarnation than any Lilim would be.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:49 am

It's nice to read something in english.
Last edited by Joseki on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
SPOILER: Show

Well, it appears Unit-08+02 is officially dead, but the footage looks pretty awesome nonetheless. Looks like a rush job to get Unit-08 some arms too, considering the bandages and lack of chest/upper torso armor. I wonder how long after 3.0 FINAL takes place, maybe a few weeks?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:14 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Well, it appears Unit-08+02 is officially dead, but the footage looks pretty awesome nonetheless. Looks like a rush job to get Unit-08 some arms too, considering the bandages and lack of chest/upper torso armor. I wonder how long after 3.0 FINAL takes place, maybe a few weeks?

I would rather prefer that FINAL happens directly after 3.0, with the first scene being a direct continuation of 3.0s last scene.

3.0 ended on a certain point where also EoE ended while also indicating being only the beginning of whatever happens in FINAL.

FINAL symbolically continues and ends Eva after it actually ended.

3.0 and FINAL were actually meant to be released together, but thanks to Annos depression on Eva again we got only 3.0.

Even though they are two separate films, they are also meant to finish the last segments of Evas story while also going beyond.

Otherwise the teaser poster for FINAL would be pointless  SPOILER: Show

Because of Unit 2s new design and now Unit 8 being provisionally repaired, a Unit 8+2 can be only seen as a place holder now.

But the idea to make two pilots fight in one Eva like with Unit 13 is still possible.

I become more nuts about FINAL when I see Asuka and Shinji fighting in Unit 2 for real  SPOILER: Show

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:47 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:But the idea to make two pilots fight in one Eva like with Unit 13 is still possible.

I become more nuts about FINAL when I see Asuka and Shinji fighting in Unit 2 for real  SPOILER: Show

Shinji and Asuka fighting together in Unit-02 would be a great call back to their first meeting in NGE, and would set up an interesting finale. Or if the two of them end up fighting in Unit-01 together, that would be even more interesting.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:59 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Shinji and Asuka fighting together in Unit-02 would be a great call back to their first meeting in NGE, and would set up an interesting finale. Or if the two of them end up fighting in Unit-01 together, that would be even more interesting.

With Shinji and Asuka both being possible Impact triggers and them using their Evas to their fullest potentials, especially with them being aware of their mothers souls in them, they can become divine warriors and they rip and tear through all of Gendos Eva Series and Nemesis Series the same way as Doomguy does.

SPOILER: Show

=

You can (not) hope

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 pm

^ That is terrifyingly accurate.Though, I wonder if Asuka's eye has something to do with being a potential impact trigger or not...

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ That is terrifyingly accurate.Though, I wonder if Asuka's eye has something to do with being a potential impact trigger or not...

Like this wouldn't affect Asukas actions in FINAL and especially what she could do to Shinji.

The Curse of Eva and her infection with Bardiel makes her like the other Children into a ultimate life form that has the attributes of both Angels and Evas, having both the Fruit of Life and the Fruit of Knowledge and marks a evolution of mankind, despite being a forced one. Thats Natural Selection and Darwinism combined with the Big Bang.

With Gendo and SEELE wasting their time to intiate a Impact for their desired scenarios if they want humanity to evade extinction for lacking its potential to evolve further, they should've tried the same what happened to the Children to some probands and so achieving Human Instrumentality without to sacrifice invidual existence for being one and whole with the existence of others.

Only Children affected by the Curse or life forms similair to Evas and Angels are immune in being exposed to L-Density, when a Lilim with a normal AT-Field ends up into core material similair as ending into goo in NGE+EoE.

It would also be interesting to see how Asuka and the others have to fight without their Evas and how they can use the Curse.

She is a defining example to make Lilim into Lilim+?.

It would be sicker when besides Kaworu also Asuka, Shinji and Mari are Adams incarnations for Adams body being split into four in 2I for being impailed with four LoLs, combined with Kaworus and Reis souls for them being Adams and Liliths incarnations, transfered into Unit 13 and 1 which are made fully from Adam and Liliths bodies themselves.

The Final Impact that finishes N3I and N4I, when they are nuts enough to do it, makes 3I look like a leftover in a All You Can Eat buffet.

You can (not) hope

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:32 am

Nothing interesting happening on socials right now but I found this picture cute.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:42 am

^ I think Godzilla wandered into the wrong neighborhood...

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

Postby cyharding » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 pm

They probably have been playing with those toys, having mock fights and such.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”