Who is the best cook?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Who is the best cook?

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Blockio wrote:...well, I think we should go back to the question of who can cook best

Yes, yes, back on topic. Proper attire is important in cooking.
Asuka and how to not wear an Apron (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Hikari and how to wear an Apron  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:17 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Yes, yes, back on topic. Proper attire is important in cooking.
Asuka and how to not wear an Apron (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Hikari and how to wear an Apron  SPOILER: Show

No it's not lal. You just wanted an excuse to show a 13 year old in revealing clothing, :facepalm:
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:45 am

Ach du lieber... they're anime characters, this isn't a new trend with pictures of them. :rolleyes: Have you Googled this show without safe search on?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:57 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Ach du lieber... they're anime characters, this isn't a new trend with pictures of them. :rolleyes: Have you Googled this show without safe search on?

We are anime characters, life is an anime. Would you be comfortable with a 13 year old being shown off to the overlords?
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 pm

Rei's secret ingredient may have side effects.
That is not how you cook, Rei!  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Rei's secret ingredient may have side effects.
That is not how you cook, Rei!  SPOILER: Show

I have stumbled across this picture at least five times, and I still have very mixed feelings about it... on the one hand its kinda cute, on the other hand, its concerning on so many levels
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:52 pm

^ concern over the drugs, or over the fact Rei equates drugs with "happiness" or both those things?

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ concern over the drugs, or over the fact Rei equates drugs with "happiness" or both those things?

Both. And The faces look kind of eerie
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:10 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:Both. And The faces look kind of eerie

Drugs will tend to do that to ya.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:25 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:I have stumbled across this picture at least five times, and I still have very mixed feelings about it... on the one hand its kinda cute, on the other hand, its concerning on so many levels

I was concerned with that to as in rebuild this is all you see Rei eating apart from the one dishes Shinji gives her and I was reading a fanfiction called Angels We Have Heard On High which goes in to this issue and the fact that Rei might be servery anorexic and it wasn't an issue I'd thought about before but it really hit home hard as it could be a real possibility and it makes the above image even more chilling as to her that is what she views as food her pills and it makes the image even more tragic.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

ShonHam
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby ShonHam » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 am

I imagine it'd be Rei, dude. I'm pretty sure that's what's said in the Raising Project
I do love me some Rei guns.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:07 am

ShonHam wrote:I imagine it'd be Rei, dude. I'm pretty sure that's what's said in the Raising Project

I'm pretty sure it's still Shinji in Raising Project.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:56 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:I'm pretty sure it's still Shinji in Raising Project.

Yes, Shinji is the best cook in SIRP

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm

^ Well, it is literally his thing in Raising Project, besides falling awkwardly all over Asuka and Rei's bodies.

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:09 pm

I mean, considering how well we've seen Shinji and Misato cook comparatively in the original series (which is really all that I've seen as of yet), I think Shinji's better. Misato was just cooking microwave food for herself and drinking off the sorrows of her past, and Shinji used to live with a teacher it could be assumed that he some of the cooking/cleaning around the house. That's just an assumption on that last part though, so anything could be the case. :shrug:

Misato's good for looks and her "proper work" if you will and Shinji's good for home chores and saving the world.

But regardless, they're both cute! :kensuke_drool:
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”