Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:52 am

View Original PostAmbiant23 wrote:Isn't that the same person that made that strip poker game?

If you are talking about Shinji/Eva (Name depends on how explicit the game is) and friends: The stripping project, this is in fact an official game by Khara
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Ambiant23
Adam

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 am

No I was not thinking about that. There is a online strip poker game with that includes several video game/ anime characters

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 am

Some recent gleanings
SPOILER: Show
Image Image Image
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:21 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:If you are talking about Shinji/Eva (Name depends on how explicit the game is) and friends: The stripping project, this is in fact an official game by Khara

What. :|
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:43 am

Friendship is Bad-ass  SPOILER: Show
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:18 am

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:09 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:

For this we shall drink bitter waters.
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:12 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:

Thanks! I hate it

Asuka and Bardiel  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by Joseki on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:49 am

Can't see it.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:55 am

^

Now you can :tongue:
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:47 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

I love this, its got that super dark horror feel. :devil:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:14 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

Defining Body Horror as much as from a David Cronenberg film.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:33 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Defining Body Horror as much as from a David Cronenberg film.

When I looked at this I kept thinking of John Carpenters The Thing but unlike the Thing Asuka not being fully absorbed but she is starting to loose any sense of self while Bardel imitates her body. A scene like this would have been awesome as I know they had one that was cut out but I felt it was taken to far with ripping her face off where as this has the same impact and scare factor.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:04 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:When I looked at this I kept thinking of John Carpenters The Thing but unlike the Thing Asuka not fully absorbed but she is starting to loose any sense of self while Bardel imitates her body. A scene like this would have been awesome as I know they had one that was cut out but I felt it was taken to far with ripping her face off where as this has the same impact and scare factor.

Between Venom and Eddie Brock would be the same. Bardiel needed a Host and for that Asuka had to give into it to even survive her Entry Plug being crushed between Unit 1s teeth. The Thing would be more with Adam being found in the Antartic. And even without the cut out scene it was noticable that Bardiel is still there and what it did with Asuka. Hellraiser could also be like that.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:36 am

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Between Venom and Eddie Brock would be the same. Bardiel needed a Host and for that Asuka had to give into it to even survive her Entry Plug being crushed between Unit 1s teeth. The Thing would be more with Adam being found in the Antartic. And even without the cut out scene it was noticable that Bardiel is still there and what it did with Asuka. Hellraiser could also be like that.

I agree on the hellraiser thing and I do find Bardiel one of the most interesting villains next to Arael and Armisael in how they all play with there victims as its less monster movie and way more body horror.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:17 pm

squishy, squishy  SPOILER: Show
Ms. Ayanmai, are you trying to seduce me?  SPOILER: Show
What's got everyone smiling so much?  SPOILER: Show
Mari being Mari (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Like father, like son  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:41 am

View Original Postiliescu wrote:About time someone took the time to do this.

Took the time to do what?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:35 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Ms. Ayanmai, are you trying to seduce me?  SPOILER: Show

Her chest looks like this

「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:08 pm

^ I guess that's better than looking like a Toblerone :lol:

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:56 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Mari being Mari (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

The Valkyrie feeling the full arousing embrace from the Force of Nature, easing her pain in carnage.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”