Avatar: The Last Airbender (WTF is your avatar/sig from?)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (WTF is your avatar/sig from?)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm

AngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Time for a change again. Not sure if anyone here will know where it comes from (it's from here, specifically from 2:55-3:03), but it always makes me grin.

Funny as hell, though I see your video and raise you this one. It's at 1:30-1:37 if you're interested.

EDIT: Also... this
SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

TheFriskyIan
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby TheFriskyIan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:30 pm

So I still play FFXIV and I just got my Warrior to level 70, I just had to make an avatar out of my monster of a character.
Please just call me Ian, "TheFrisky" is more of a title.

"Knowledge seeks no Man."

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:19 am

Shinji is not a typical shounen hero, and we love him for that. But at times he is driven to a degree of heroism, even if his motivations are mixed up. At those times we can for a moment dream of him as a comparatively untroubled warrior. It is perhaps easier to picture him thus when he is removed from the world of Eva, as in this crossover with Attack on Titan:

Full image:  SPOILER: Show

But this is a dream, and like any illusion it will in time be swept away to be replaced by something more like mundane reality.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:33 pm

I missed seeing my Eva OTP :crybaby: Sorry not sorry. From ye olde Girlfriend of Steel (originally PC-only before being ported to heck and back!) game with Mana.

~Take care of yourself, I need you~

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Extremely cute :asuka_thumbsup:
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:16 pm

It's a classic image, what can I say? :D
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Blockio
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:18 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:It's a classic image, what can I say? :D

I remember this from somewhere, but I can't remember where to save my life...
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Gus Hanson
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Got into the spirit of resizing huge images into mini avatars thanks to SSD! :D Mine is the beautiful canon pairing of Korra and Asami from LoK. I gotta admit, it took me a long time to get used to this couple but thanks mainly to Turf Wars (looking forward to that epic conclusion in September), I LUV them together!!!
And so Javert, you see it's true. This man bears no more guilt than you! Who am I? TWO-FOUR-SIX-OH-OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! - Jean Valjean (Les Miserables)

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Back to a "real" Shinji. This is from Shinji's nightmare while trapped within Leliel in episode 16; the infant Shinji speaks to the dreaming Shinji in an adult voice, saying "It was yourself you ran away from".

Full screen  SPOILER: Show
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”