[DOUJINSHI] Re-Take

Fanfiction, fan art, AMVs, and any other fan creations or Eva-related projects: share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Re: [DOUJINSHI] Re-Take

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:08 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I think it took place with the "alternate world" Asuka and Shinji, now in high school. I guess we'll see where this goes, assuming there's more volumes on the way.

It's clearly in the reset world at the end of Sadamoto's manga, the petrified remains of the MP-EVAs are a dead giveaway.

I only heard that there was a new Re-Take a few days ago, the last page with
SPOILER: Show
punished Shinji
completely cracked me up! :hitthetable:
Since there seems to still have this whole multiversal mumbo-jumbo, I really want this character to meet Q!Asuka, that would be epic!

I wonder if manga!Shinji will continue to be the protagonist
SPOILER: Show
since all his friends died in a couple page, or if he was a decoy protagonist and the real one is punished Shinji. (and I really want to see the timeline from which he comes from)
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Return to “Fandom Area”