Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:31 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
The Fate of Destruction  SPOILER: Show
Seeing As It's Almost Summer... (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

>The Fate of Destruction: This is one of the best Eva wallpapers I know
>Almost Summer: "Almost" more than "summer" for me...
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Seeing As It's Almost Summer... (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Damn those plugsuit inspired swimsuits! I can never resist to this sight and Valkyrie always knows how to turn me on. :pwnd: :drool: :nosebleed:
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Really Baka, You're Not Even Gonna Look?  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:29 am

SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:24 pm

There is something about this that makes me laugh. In a good way.
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:50 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:
SPOILER: Show

Very appropriate gif... so I'm guessing Asuka is your waifu?

Blockio wrote:There is something about this that makes me laugh. In a good way.

I know, and I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Heads, Heads Everywhere  SPOILER: Show
It is a little short on heads... :lol:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Heads, Heads Everywhere  SPOILER: Show
It is a little short on heads... :lol:

The remaining ones  SPOILER: Show
(if anyone has a version without the watermark.. half an hour of google. imageboards and reverse image search didn't do anthing)

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Very appropriate gif... so I'm guessing Asuka is your waifu?

Ever since I got into Eva. My posts are obvious about that. And also Mari for being her partner. Can't feel and think for anyone the same as for them.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Fanon Canon  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Hmmm. Can't tell if Unit-01 shrank, or if Eren's Titan grew
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:08 pm

I don’t like AoT, but that Shinji works very well for me.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:04 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:I don’t like AoT, but that Shinji works very well for me.

Same here not a huge fan of AOT but the irony is if the Eva characters were in in it I might care more.

More crossovers  SPOILER: Show

Nightmare or Heaven your choice  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:04 am

I used that ME!ME!ME! Shinji as my avi for a while.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Shinji's changed, hasn't he?  SPOILER: Show
Worried Mother Drops Child Off At Daycare  SPOILER: Show
Misato  SPOILER: Show
Gold Metal Worthy  SPOILER: Show

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Evangelion 3.0+1.0 by Shinjito  SPOILER: Show

Source
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:33 am

That artist is just great.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Now I'm hearing Cuphead's soundtrack.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:22 pm

:resurrect:
Eva girls in the style of a dressup game. Also probably the only fanart Maria Vincennes ever got.  SPOILER: Show

Ambiant23
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Isn't that the same person that made that strip poker game?

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”