Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Armisael
Armisael

Re: Share your Dreams (Part 2)

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri May 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Last night i dreamed that i had a brand new yacht and that i was hanging out with voice actress Stephanie Sheh who somehow managed to be one of the many people invited to the voyage. Also, i found that the boat was loaded with money in hidden areas and i was trying to gather it all up but one of the kids that was invited kept interrupting me and possibly tried to take the money while i fell asleep trying to hide it.
And so Javert, you see it's true. This man bears no more guilt than you! Who am I? TWO-FOUR-SIX-OH-OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! - Jean Valjean (Les Miserables)

AdamMalkovitch
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Thu May 31, 2018 9:28 am

I keep dreaming about EPCOT Centre. It makes sense seeing as how that's my ultimate destination for my upcoming Daytona vacation, but my false nostalgia (see: obsessing over the retro EPCOT Centre I never knew and being legit upset over the remains of Future World being used as a mishmash of ideas that never really panned out and smashing previously established IPs over old attractions) causes me to keep dreaming of it as a shitty California Adventure-esque place. Of course, I'm ultra hyped to finally go there after decades of wanting to, but subconsciously, I'm very clearly afraid that it will just suck major assage.
I've reached a point where I just generally don't give a fuck anymore. In a good way.

Gus Hanson
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:49 am

Dreamt about the final diner scene in Pulp Fiction where it more or less goes like it does in the movie where Jules confronts Pumpkin and Honey Bunny over the suitcase but then it cuts to a made up scene with Marsellus killing off a fellow gangster played by a blonde haired Pierce Brosnan.
And so Javert, you see it's true. This man bears no more guilt than you! Who am I? TWO-FOUR-SIX-OH-OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! - Jean Valjean (Les Miserables)

ZQFMGB
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby ZQFMGB » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:27 am

I made a dream where I was doing a wildlife documentary on Xenomorphs and Beast Mode Evas (this show doesn't even leave me alone when I sleep :bigeyes: ), then it cutted to a circus where the clown was Thanos from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and at the end it cutted to a rain of Revoltech Eva figures falling into water while I was incapable to move (which was painful), and then I awoke. I have absolutely no fucking idea of what that means, but apparently my recent Amazon shopping marked my brain durably.
Nerv is recruiting new employees ! Check the list below to see what are the required competences for each job !

Commander : being as unexpressive as possible and doing a perfect "Gendo pose".
Vice Commander : looking constipated.
Operations director : hurling orders which have 95% chances of failing.
Chief scientist : looking amazed and puzzled when something goes wrong with an Eva.
Bridge operator : saying what's going wrong with an Eva and which emergency procedure isn't working.
Therapist : thera what ?

Gus Hanson
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:57 pm

I keep having this recurring dream where I am witnessing the clips of the documentary crew from a certain exploitation film called Cannibal Holocaust getting hunted down by the tribe they kept antagonizing and eventually eaten alive. From what I remember of behind the scenes, cast members have openly declared the director was difficult to work with and forced them to do things normal humans wouldn't do such as the infamous turtle scene which I won't go into details about. TBH, the film was so criticized for it's realistic looking violence and was even thought to be a snuff film until the four actors who signed contracts to keep out of sight for at least a year to feed the legend (think of it as the predecessor to the Blair Witch Project promotion method) had to show up in court to clear the director of the snuff charges. I don't really want to dream about such a vile film again but I don't want to give up my love for scary movies so I basically should cut the root of the problem which is my DVD copy of that particular nasty and throw it away.

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Dreams are fucking weird. Just last night I had a sequel dream, of sorts, to one I had years ago; my second encounter with a made-up fellow by the name of Peter Žižek, recounting his obtuse and Odyssean story of an antique quilt, and all the proverbial shit and trouble that came with it, e.g. something about ties to the European criminal underworld. I remember thinking, in moments of self-awareness, just how weird it is seeing this guy again, some jerk-off from some minor past dream.

It was so vivid that when I awoke, I couldn't tell if the previous dream I remembered was real or if it had just been a creation of this one. Apparently, Žižek was joining my team at work, which was causing me all sorts of grief and anxiety, knowing he's a compulsive liar and needlessly, wildly erratic. This all took place in a fictive town called Merkoye, which looked like urban Japan, but with heaps of winding roads, lots of Western churches and cathedrals, all built around a deep river that ran into the sea.

Oh, there was also an interlude at a cocktail party: A woman dropped an earring, which I picked up, but was hesitant in following her to give it back.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Hello World
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hello World » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:21 am

Had a dream involving me walking around in a rural area and somehow stumbling across an African silkmoth (Pseudimbrasia sp.) on a mango tree, after that I caught it with a giant stick and then I went into some random dude's house. And then I started wandering around a city I've never seen before (likely an amalgamation of places I've been to or some other weird thing my brain conjured up).

Gus Hanson
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Dreamed that I was in a X Japan tribute band and my stage name was Takumi. I was playing to a packed crowd and eventually, Toshi and Yoshiki from the real X Japan band joined in when we all did the "We Are" shout to which the crowd replies "X". Weirdest thing about it is that I was in between having the dream during an interlocked nightmare about falling asleep during a math final and like always the female teacher at the time who was a bitch calling me out for it. :irked:

ShonHam
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby ShonHam » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:43 am

I have really surreal and odd dreams on a regular basis. I've had numerous recurring dreams of my old nursery, where there are spindly-legged versions of my old teachers trying to hide behind the tiny play equipment outside. It was freaky at first, but over time it became kinda funny. The idea of these weird mutated versions of my teachers thinking they've completely hidden themselves behind cover but their limbs being so long that they just stick out from the sides is actually a little bit dopey.
What will be will be.

Shamsiel-kun
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:19 am

Last night I was treated to a dream where I was watching a large number of cats (all silver/gray tiger pattern) in a zoo-like enclosure. While watching I noticed something was off about some of them, but couldn't put my finger on quite what. Then a mother and its kitten walked to the barrier separating the viewers and the cats. The kitten had some antics, and everyone focused on it.
Then it slowly dawned upon me: Instead of being kitten-like, its behaviour was more that of a baby ape or human, often walking around on its rear legs only (slightly hunched over tho...) and grabbing stuff with its front paws. Then I looked back at the whole enclosure and saw.
Cats. Walking upright.
Dozens of them.
And they communicated among each other in a strange, human-like fashion.
And so I said "They...they are walking upright.", and the other spectators were as shocked as I was. And I ominously thought "Soon, they will replace us as the dominant species...when humans disappear."
And then I woke up.

I think I just dreamed up the plot of a SF Horror B-movie that would leave viewers who are also cat owners worldwide eying their pets suspiciously and in absolute fear. :w00t:

...perhaps the dream was caused by an ethereal cat napping on my face while I slept? We haven't had cats since years...
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”