Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

Re: My Anime List

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:08 am

I'm only watching one anime right now so in that regard I'm fine.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Well, my account is probably hosed as none of the mailboxes I still have access to have the 26-May email from them, and I have no idea what address I might have used. If the list ever becomes visible again, then I might scrape it.

UPDATE : I'm back in, having had some inspiration. Still no sign of the password change mail, just a ton of new series announcements.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL
Avatar: Amamiya Manami (b. 30-Aug-2018)

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:05 pm

I've had the same personal email address for seventeen years (and just one other for the previous eight years); saves a lot of hassle.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

AR-99
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Been able to update anime viewings since ~Sunday and the manga section is now back. Forums still down.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Return to “Anime and Manga”