If you could be any Eva character who would you be?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

Re: If you could be any Eva character who would you be?

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:28 pm

none because they all have shitty lives

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:55 am

Assuming if I HAD to pick one *cough* Ambiant *cough*, I'd pick Shinji most likely. Yeah, boring choice, but his life isn't too different from mine other than the Eva stuff, so I'd slip in just fine into his roll...including all the horrible stuff too...*slowly glances at DVD copy of EoE*

If I couldn't choose Shinji, then probably Rei, her calm, collected nature matches nicely together like mine (at least when I'm not internal questioning my existence.) She's got her amazing moments! :D
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Pen-Pen. He's the most well-adjusted. He gets to just chill and read magazines.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”