"You know you're obsessed with NGE when" thread

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Vegeta 20XX
XX0ᄅ ɐʇǝƃǝΛ

Re: "You know you're obsessed with NGE when" thread

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sun May 27, 2018 4:03 am

View Original PostArfenosPorrows wrote:when you try to turn your own room into Rei's depressing one, also, when you try to speak german casually to be cool like Asuka. (I actually did that stuff when I first watched NGE when I was little)

Is this a "get you a man who can do both" monent?

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:I think you're officially obsessed with NGE if you've been an EvaGeeks member for more than a month & you still keep posting.

*Raises hand*

*Looks at Joined date*

"Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:36 am"

Fuck.

*insert Fuyutsuki facepalm here*

I guess you know you're obsessed with NGE when...you want to secretly amass all of humanity's resources to build armored Eldritch Abominations to fulfill an insane Assimilation Plot?
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
"Try kicking me." "I'm wearing fucking Crocs, why the fuck would I kick you?!?" - John Clayton Wilson-Freeman, the Debugman
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

ZQFMGB
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby ZQFMGB » Thu May 31, 2018 6:15 am

I know I'm obsessed with NGE when I say "Activate Dummy system", "Launch the N2 bomb" or "Deploy MP Evas" when I'm angry against someone, when I start laughing stupidly after seeing a store named "LCL", when I try to breathe into my orange juice, when I sing "A cruel Angel's thesis" without realising it for several minutes or when I buy orange stained sunglasses to look like Gendo.

EDIT : I was hesitating between two pairs of sandals. The first was dark green and the second was dark blue with orange touches. Guess what ? I took the second one because it looked exactly like Mark 06's color scheme. I hope the next time I won't have to choose between a red pair and a purple pair.
Last edited by ZQFMGB on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nerv is recruiting new employees ! Check the list below to see what are the required competences for each job !

Commander : being as unexpressive as possible and doing a perfect "Gendo pose".
Vice Commander : looking constipated.
Operations director : hurling orders which have 95% chances of failing.
Chief scientist : looking amazed and puzzled when something goes wrong with an Eva.
Bridge operator : saying what's going wrong with an Eva and which emergency procedure isn't working.
Therapist : thera what ?

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:03 pm

When there isn't a single day you don't write about it in some way I guess.
Which is my reality lol
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Jibe
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Jibe » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Does it count?

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:07 pm

^ I would say so, but I don't speak for everyone here ^_^
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

ZQFMGB
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby ZQFMGB » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:50 am

Nah, it should be a bus to have the bulky look! :tongue:
Nerv is recruiting new employees ! Check the list below to see what are the required competences for each job !

Chief scientist : looking amazed and puzzled when something goes wrong with an Eva.
Bridge operator : saying what's going wrong with an Eva and which emergency procedure isn't working.

Neepa
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Neepa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Hopefully not gonna be banned for these even though they are censored.
The work of some creepy dude from Japan.
Not SFW  SPOILER: Show

Stumbled over it.
Also has some very "nice" features built in.

Now praying to not getting permabanned.....

ZQFMGB
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby ZQFMGB » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm

:huh: :uhh: :cringe: :facepalm:

The person who made this will be eaten by Unit 01. Slowly. I don't know how but I swear I'll make it happen. Heh, I guess that shows how obssessed I am too.

Don't worry though, you probably won't get banned. After all, we're Eva fans, we're used to depressing, weird and mind-raping things.

Alienlifeform
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Alienlifeform » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:28 am

Does jerking off in front of your comatose friend count?

ZQFMGB
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby ZQFMGB » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:03 pm

I know I'm obsessed with Eva when I eat like Unit 01 in ep 19 (including the horrible noises and a roar after finishing) and don't get why folks are disgusted, and when I'm agonizing over which 150$ figure I'm going to buy.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”