[Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

For talking about everything else Evangelion: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

Re: [Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun May 27, 2018 7:09 pm

"Google results" -- That feel when personally responsible for lingering misinformation... (I went ahead and fixed the Eva Wikia here since they probably never will. Anybody else want to help wipe out this error where they see it, it would be much appreciated.)

I'm comparing your image to Yamashita's original design. I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to be going on in the "lap" area, but I don't see any definitive divergences. If there are any, I can't tell what they are in profile view.

Blockio
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: [Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed May 30, 2018 3:41 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Anybody else want to help wipe out this error where they see it, it would be much appreciated.

Yessir :salute:

I'm comparing your image to Yamashita's original design. I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to be going on in the "lap" area, but I don't see any definitive divergences. If there are any, I can't tell what they are in profile view.

The damned thing moved in the second I took the screenshot... the turbine-looking thing in its neck is massively dislocated to the top, and it sticks out like some sort of black halo-ish plate
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”