Evangelion Video Game Dream Project

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

Evangelion Video Game Dream Project

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:15 pm

I am wondering if anyone else would want to start something as well?

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Video Game Dream Project

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Thu May 24, 2018 3:39 pm

It would be impossible to do, but I've always envisioned a Platinum developed character action game with RPG elements set in a fusion of the Neon Genesis, New Theatrical, and ANIMA universes. Outside of your custom Evangelion Unit created by a noncanon private company, you would walk around, talk to people, think PS2/P Evangelion Jo. Once you got in your Unit (which you can deck out and customise in both stats and aesthetics whenever you want), the game transforms into a stylish Bayonetta/Anarchy Reigns-esque character action game where you kick the goddamn shit out of both Angels and other Evangelions in the most stylish, over the top ways imaginable. As you venture through the story, the game subtly fucks with you, changing environment layouts at random, causing a new type of item to spawn but be impossible to get to, characters completely changing their personalities and then going back to normal, etc. Eventually, you learn you're in a Matrix style simulation created by SEELE to explore the vast, infinite potential of alternate futures and realities. Some of these other universes are New Theatrical, ANIMA, Neon Genesis, Puchi Eva, Angelic Days, pretty much every possible outcome that could have existed, all starting after First Impact.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Jeez i was just talking about a shitty rpg maker game :/
As cool as that sounds I dont have that big ambitions.

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 pm

I had this one idea that is mix between the social aspect of persona mixed with punch out. All in a vr/ first person view

Return to “Fan Works”