New Cruel Angel's Thesis remaster (June 20)

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

New Cruel Angel's Thesis remaster (June 20)

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:06 am

[url]https://www.amazon.co.jp/【早期購入特典あり】-残酷な天使のテーゼ-魂のルフラン-メーカー多売-ステッカー/dp/B07C8XJJKV/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=ya_aw_od_pi[/url]

Purchasing it through that link, you get a sticker for free apparently.

Cover was drawn by Masayuki apparently (according to khara's twitter).
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: New Cruel Angel's Thesis remaster (June 20)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am

I like how they explicitly state it can be shipped to the US. Seems like a good buy too... less than $10.00 with the current market exchange. I wonder if Prime will cover the two day shipping from Japan :devil:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: New Cruel Angel's Thesis remaster (June 20)

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 am

This news:
https://www.koi-nya.net/2018/05/20/yoko-takahashi-hara-la-gira-internacional-evangelion-world-tour-para-promocionar-su-nuevo-single/
is in Spanish, but what it says is that Yoko Takahashi will be on an "Evangelion World Tour", the first concert will be at the Eva Store, where a new music video directed by Masayuki will be streamed.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”