[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 am

Good morning evageeks!

So, the final chapter of the One Shot stories has been posted, and next Saturday/Sunday will see the continuation of Episode VII with its second half. I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support through their reading, and I hope you the final entry of this one shot series.

For your reading pleasure.
And for your previewing pleasure, here is the chapter name of Episode VII
    Chapter 7 – The Best of Both Worlds

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; Complete, 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 6 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; Complete, 9 of 9 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

Chapter 7 has been posted after a short one shot hiatus. Please enjoy.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 7 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; Complete, 9 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello evageeks!

Due to some work issues from two weeks ago, and a car accident I had last week, this chapter has been slightly delayed. However, I am fine and now the chapter has been posted, and I can promise it was worth the wait.

And the following is the final chapter line up for this story.
    Chapter 9 – Training Day
    Chapter 10 – Into the Fire
    Chapter 11 – A Call to Arms
    Chapter 12 – Release and Return
Seeing as this chapter deals with mothers to some extent, Shinji and his mother.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 8 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Good evening everyone.

Due to a large number of things going on the past two weeks, I've had little time to get online, or write much of anything, which has unfortunately delayed the expected publications dates I had set forth. With a new job starting in the morning, and things getting back to whatever passes as normal, I should have a chapter up this coming weekend. Thank you all for your continued support, and your continued enjoyment of my fics.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 8 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Good evening everyone!

After a busy few weeks, I've finally been able to finish ironing out this chapter and post it properly. Thank you all for your continued support and continued patience. So without further delay, which there has been enough already...

Chapter 10 – Into the Fire

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 9 of 12 Chapters
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Good evening evageeks!

Well, after a lot of re-writes and whole ton of other things going on, I have finally been able to complete and post Chapter 10. It was originally meant to be much shorter, but I should remember that that rarely tends to work out in the long run. Can't go and sacrifice the plot to post on time! I apologize for the wait, and thank everyone who's been keeping up with the story for the egregiously long wait. I can promise you it was worth it. Happy reading ^_^

Literally nothing can stop her... just read and find out!

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 10 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Hi everyone, long time no see

I know it's been a while since I've posted a chapter, or even an update. It's been a very interesting (albeit daunting) few months to say the least. Mostly just stuff IRL affecting every bit of free time I've had, and a complete loss of my writing mojo. Long story short it involved a girl, but now that that's over and done with, I can focus back on writing my fic and finishing this story not just for myself, but for anyone who's read the story and continues to keep reading the story. It'll be a couple weeks before Chapter 11 is ready, but following that things will get back to weekly postings. I'd like to thank everyone who's read the story, followed or favorited it, its very humbling to know even with a very unplanned two month hiatus, that people were still interested enough to read and (hopefully) enjoy my fic.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 10 of 12 Chapters

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm still working on the chapter, and I'm also working on the Christmas story for this year. Because I've been unable to write (due to time and IRL stuff) I've had to reread a lot of the story so far just to make sure I haven't left any of the plot lines unanswered. I'm sorry this is still taking so long, but I want to make sure everyone reading this fic gets my best work, because anything less is unacceptable to me. So look for the new chapter in the coming weeks. Also, to everyone who has continued reading this story through the (very) long hiatus, thank you, and for everyone still waiting for a new chapter, thank you for your patience.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 pm

Hello all.

Work on the story is progressing slowly as I make sure I'm not leaving out any plot points I my have forgotten during the hiatus. I should have Chapter 11 posted by the end of January with more regular (probably bi-weekly) updates to follow in February. Thank you all again for your considerate patience and continued support.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Good morning evageeks,

Well I know its been a month since he last update, so I just wanted everyone to know I am still working hard on the story, just have a bit of a writer's block that I'm working on. I would like to continue the story so that everyone can see what I have planned for the finale, but I guess it's just taking longer than I'd like to get to that point. So, hopefully, I will have the next chapter out before the end of the month, with more chapters coming every two to three weeks thereafter.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Good morning evageeks,

Well it's been a long while since I updated this page. I'm sorry I haven't really updated my progress in the last year. A lot of stuff has happened in my life since the last update, most of it not so good, some of it not so bad. It's really distracted me and kept me from writing. I probably could have forced myself to write more, but then the story would not be what I've imagined it to be.

I'm honestly amazing and truly humbled by all the favorites and follows I've gotten even though the story has been on hiatus for over a year and a half. I will be getting back to writing the story and should hopefully be getting back into the groove of posting updates in the next month or so. I'll post another update in a few weeks as well. thank you all again for your continued enjoyment of my fic.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:16 pm

Hello all!

Chapter 11 of Episode VII is now available after how many damn months...

Anyway with everything going on out in the world at the moment things got delayed again, not a shocker obviously, but it certainly did complicate working on a story. I hope to be doing monthly updates for the next few months until I can get back in the groove of writing on the regular and get back to bi-weekly updates sometime in September/October of this year. Thank you again to everyone who has continued to read my fic during this overly long hiatus, I truly appreciate that so many of you have read or even re-read the story and I sincerely hope you'll continue to enjoy what I post.

Stay safe everyone and have a safe Easter in these trying times.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 11 of 12 Chapters

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:18 am

Hey Phoenix, long time no see.

I was a really big fan of your fic, especially the time and detail you put into it, but something worries me.

Have you abandoned it?

I know that life can get in the way of stuff like this, so I’m not trying to rush or pester you if it seems like it, but you have not posted an update on it for nearly two years.

You alright?
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"

"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"
"Where's you're ogrelord now laddeh?" Drek

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:41 am

Hey VUX,

I have not abandoned the story. A lot has happened in the past few years that kept me from writing, but I'm getting back into to it. I hope to be posting a few chapters by the end of the month and then getting back into the swing of things with posting more regularly, maybe every few weeks.

Thank you for not forgetting the story though, I'm glad you still view so positivity after all this time has passed

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:24 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Hey VUX,

I have not abandoned the story. A lot has happened in the past few years that kept me from writing, but I'm getting back into to it. I hope to be posting a few chapters by the end of the month and then getting back into the swing of things with posting more regularly, maybe every few weeks.

Thank you for not forgetting the story though, I'm glad you still view so positivity after all this time has passed

No problem man, no problem at all.

I understand that things can get in the way of the stuff, cause I’ve been very busy with college lately, and I’ve had some tragedies occurring within my family lately, the kind that don’t cope well on my psyche. So take all the time you need if you ever feel like you are burned out or need a break.

I just want to tell you something Phoenix, I’ve read your fic from the start to where it currently is now, and I’m not joking when I tell you that this is the first and so far only thing I’ve ever read that made me [b]cry[b] I think how you write the characters is excellent, and I look forward to future updates.
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"

"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"
"Where's you're ogrelord now laddeh?" Drek

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:59 pm

Hello EVA fans!

As promised in my last post, I am back to writing again. So I'm here to announce that not one but two new chapters have been posted! So as of today, the final chapter of Episode VII has been posted along with the opening chapter of my next fic, a crossover with Full Metal Panic. The crossover will use the same dimension splitting elements from Gundam Invasion, but with a twist. I will be working on the next few chapters and hope to post again in late May as I get back into the groove of writing again. Thank you again to everyone for your continued support, I really do appreciate it.

And for your previewing pleasure, here are the names of the next two chapters
    Crossover: Full Metal FUBAR!
      Chapter 2 – The Hunt for the Tuatha De Danaan
      Chapter 3 – Amalgam

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy - Full Metal FUBAR!; In-Process, 1 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”