[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 am

Good morning evageeks!

So, the final chapter of the One Shot stories has been posted, and next Saturday/Sunday will see the continuation of Episode VII with its second half. I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support through their reading, and I hope you the final entry of this one shot series.

For your reading pleasure.
And for your previewing pleasure, here is the chapter name of Episode VII
    Chapter 7 – The Best of Both Worlds

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; Complete, 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 6 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; Complete, 9 of 9 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

Chapter 7 has been posted after a short one shot hiatus. Please enjoy.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 7 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; Complete, 9 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 4 of 6 Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello evageeks!

Due to some work issues from two weeks ago, and a car accident I had last week, this chapter has been slightly delayed. However, I am fine and now the chapter has been posted, and I can promise it was worth the wait.

And the following is the final chapter line up for this story.
    Chapter 9 – Training Day
    Chapter 10 – Into the Fire
    Chapter 11 – A Call to Arms
    Chapter 12 – Release and Return
Seeing as this chapter deals with mothers to some extent, Shinji and his mother.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings; In-Process, 8 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; Complete, 9 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”