Neon Star Genesis Wars

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Neon Star Genesis Wars

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:43 am

NEON STAR GENESIS WARS
Episode III: The Hedgehog's Dilemma (part 1)

It is a period of turmoil. Following the cataclysm of Second Impact, a disaster that crippled many of the established systems of the former republic, an evil Galactic Empire has arisen and tightened its grip on the galaxy.

In response to the tyranny of the Empire, resistance groups have sprouted in various systems. However, without strong central leadership to rally behind, nothing seems able to stand up to the might of imperial forces. Individual rebel cells are wiped out almost as soon as they are formed. All hope seems lost.

Followed closely by agents of the Empire, Captain Misato Katsuragi comes up with a daring plan to shake her pursuers...

Her hands tightened around the controls. It's now or never, she thought to herself. The Star Destroyer was gaining on them and would be overtaking their ship within minutes if Misato didn't think of something, and fast. The deflector shields were taking a beating, and with two or three more direct hits they would be sitting porgs. For a moment she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, and when she opened them again there was new determination in her gaze. "Everybody! Prepare to swing the ship around. Divert all surplus power to the front shields."

An agitated voice came screaming over the intercom, "What are you, stupid?! You want us to fly straight at that thing?!" The voice belonged to the young redhead in the gunner's chair, who had been swearing loudly between shots at pursuing fighters. If her years at the academy had taught her anything, it was where to exploit weaknesses in TIE formation.

Another two voices came from the engine room, the first belonging to a Twi-lek girl with glasses. "I'm not sure how much more of a beating this girl can take, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, I always say."

The second of the voices belonged to a droid that was assisting the Twi-lek with engine repairs. "I was not programmed to pursue illogical functions like this. Should I remind you that the odds of success are approximately zero point zero zero zero zero zero zero--"

Misato cut the droid short, "Never tell me the odds! When I say go, begin dumping all the cargo. Are we ready or what?"

"WAARRK!" was the response from the giant bird humanoid in the co-pilots chair.

Misato's ship, the Wunder as it was known by its crew, flipped into position and began staring down the Star Destroyer, set on a course directly for it. The large imperial ship didn't cease its fire upon the them. As Misato sped closer and closer to the enemy ship, the Wunder was struck by a cannon shot, and then another. She wasn't sure if they could take another hit, but there was no turning back now. "C'mon, c'mon, just a little further..."

"Misato!" cried the gunner.

"Not yet! Just a bit more.." The ship got closer and closer, at this point barely holding together. "Okay... Now!"

Just as the Wunder made it into the Star Destroyer's close range, it suddenly powered down completely. On cue, the Twi-lek dumped the entire cargo hold, and assorted debris began spreading along the periphery of the Star Destroyer's hull. With luck on their side, the Wunder disappeared from imperial sensors, giving the illusion of having been hit and destroyed. As the Star Destroyer continued on its course, leaving behind a cloud of junk, everybody breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

The Wunder remained powered down, and gently fell into the orbit of a nearby planet.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Neon Star Genesis Wars

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:18 am

That... was so artistically done.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:55 pm

That was a neat introduction, although it seems kind of odd that the Star Destroyer wouldn't move in to confirm the kill or look for survivors to take as prisoners.

Keep going OP.
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 pm

If this doesn't end with Pen Pen destroying the empire, I will be very disappointed.
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Really well written, and fun to think about... Now I only want Gendo as Vader, Keel as the Emperor and if nothing else Fuyutsuki as Tarkin (I mean, for crying out loud he already looks like Tarkin to begin with)

Also, quite funny because I have been writing a scifi story myself for quite a while now, and have just recently finished my drafts for a special strike fleet that consists of nothing but Eva references

View Original PostGlor wrote:That was a neat introduction, although it seems kind of odd that the Star Destroyer wouldn't move in to confirm the kill or look for survivors to take as prisoners.

Keep going OP.

By the standards of Star Wars logic, that was pretty low on the scale. I mean, Star Destryers have lifeform scanners, but the mother******* Death Star doesnt? Plot much :P
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:08 pm

NEON STAR GENESIS WARS
Episode III: The Hedgehog's Dilemma (part 2)

Their landing wasn't so graceful. Having sustained enough damage during their encounter with the Imperial Star Destroyer, the Wunder's engine refused to restart upon entry into Kudoo's atmosphere. The crew was forced to improvise by gliding and using the forest trees to slow their descent. The crash site was merely a droplet in the vast sea of green surrounding them.

Once the fires were put out and the power core kept from bleeding radiation into the ship, the ragtag crew reassembled outside.

Misato first turned to the Twi'lek. "Status report. How soon can we be moving?"

The ship's engineer, Mari, was a young woman descending from the planet Ryloth. Her saturated pink skin complimented the blue eyes magnified beneath the lenses of her glasses. Despite the severity of any given situation, she always seemed to take loss and crisis in stride, finding some reason within herself to smile. "Well, the engine is completely shot. Not going to be an easy fix without replacement parts. The outer hull of the ship sustained moderate damage upon our.. *ahem* landing, not to mention the hits we took up there. On the bright side, the hyperdrive is still intact, and so is the princess's loud mouth~" The last comment was punctuated with a sly smile and a glance at the redhead standing next to her. Mari was always teasing the uptight gunner.

In contrast to Mari, Asuka was always finding something to be dissatisfied with, her face usually wearing a frown. Her left eye was concealed with a patch. "This isn't the time for childish behavior!" She barked back at Mari, and then began to unleash all her pent up anger, throwing her hands into the air. "This is great! Just great! First we blow the deal with Tokita Industries, getting our asses chased out of the system by imperials, but now here we are stranded on some backwater planet with a broken ship! Who knows what even happened to Kaji and the rest of the group. If someone hadn't gotten trigger happy none of this woul--"

"That's enough, Asuka" The captain cut her off. The angry gunner wanted to continue, to give her superior officer a piece of her mind, but at this point she knew better and held her breath. When it seemed the tension between the two finally settled, Misato sighed. "What happened is done and there's nothing we can do but move forward."

The captain then glanced at the protocol droid, who stepped forward. "What can you tell us about this planet?" Asked Misato.

A female RT-5 model, originally made for lab assistance, Rits (as the crew referred to her) had since been modified for a wider variety of uses by Misato. The modifications have had an effect on the droid's personality. "Kudoo is a world of relative civilization, first colonized during the Clone Wars. However, the wake of Second Impact left things chaotic and their supply chain was cut off. Given its placement in the outer rim, Imperial occupation in this sector has been minimal, and it's unclear what remains of the original colony. My sensors are indicating a settlement several kilometers north from here. With any luck, it's a remnant of that old colony and not a village of primitives."

Pen Pen, the giant monster of a bird, let out another wark.

"We're not left with much choice. Without replacement parts for the engine, we could be stuck here for a while." Misato turned to Asuka. "I would like for you and Mari to scout out the settlement. See what information you can gather. If we can't fix the engine, we'll need to find another way off this planet."

"Yes, ma'am!" Mari responded with an upbeat cadence.

"Understood." Asuka acknowledged.

"Dismissed."

The two young girls packed up the supplies they needed and began their trek into the forest. As they wandered out of sight, Misato clutched at her cross necklace, muttering silent words to herself.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:21 am

I am really loving this so far - definitely looking forward to more!
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Fanfiction”