Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:34 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
What? (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

I dont know why, but Rei not giving a dan in such situations always cracks me up
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:43 pm

^ Because it's just Rei being Rei: she has no time for the petty hang-ups of us normal people and our concepts of "shame" and "modesty", she's too busy planning for her eventual ascent to goddesshood.

Also, that pic of Rei with her head in the chair seat is adorable.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Lookin' kinda grump there, Sayori.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:29 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:I dont know why, but Rei not giving a dan in such situations always cracks me up
AngelNo13Bardiel wrote:^ Because it's just Rei being Rei: she has no time for the petty hang-ups of us normal people and our concepts of "shame" and "modesty", she's too busy planning for her eventual ascent to goddesshood.

Also, that pic of Rei with her head in the chair seat is adorable.

I have to say, everyone's reactions in that pic are different, yet equally hilarious. Shinji gets an eyeful and is of course freaking out, and probably trying not to" react", Misato's like " Oh, another naked kid... whatever I have beer" and Asuka seems to be a mix between "OMFG!!!!!!!!!" and "wundergurl looks better than I do naked?!"
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:10 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:I have to say, everyone's reactions in that pic are different, yet equally hilarious. Shinji gets an eyeful and is of course freaking out, and probably trying not to" react", Misato's like " Oh, another naked kid... whatever I have beer" and Asuka seems to be a mix between "OMFG!!!!!!!!!" and "wundergurl looks better than I do naked?!"

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:44 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
What? (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Always liked that guy's works.
SPOILER: Show

What does she wear besides her uniform/swimwear anyways?
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 pm

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:

Wow, its nice of Pen-Pen to keep Rei's modesty intact, even if she doesn't mind. Such a thoughtful penguin.

Btw, who's the artist?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:45 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Wow, its nice of Pen-Pen to keep Rei's modesty intact, even if she doesn't mind. Such a thoughtful penguin.

Btw, who's the artist?

idk, All I know is that it's titled [Unshuu Mikan] Ayanami's Visit Series
It gets a tad bit NFSW a couple of pages out of a dozen so consider that your warning.

https://e-hentai.org/g/263255/8b03ed684b/

This is my favourite.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:14 am

^ I'll have to check that out.

Sunset  SPOILER: Show
Yui is f****** pissed  SPOILER: Show
Casual  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:04 am

Just read it... and yeah, this is pretty much what I imagine drunk Rei to be like... just beyond giving a single damn.

Also, some of the jokes really did crack me up... probably from reading too much SIRP :'D

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ I'll have to check that out.

Yui is f****** pissed  SPOILER: Show

Well of course she is, it looks like she needs to take a shit and she's wrapped in a giant metal diaper.

I have no hole and I must scream.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:33 pm

^ Never thorught of it that way... now I wonder if they have a functioning digestive tract...

Unit-01  SPOILER: Show
Hoodies  SPOILER: Show
Casual  SPOILER: Show

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:59 pm

^
They do if Unit 02's insides are anything to go by, unless that only applies to Adam clones and they had to gag Unit 01 after it ate Zeruel.

El Squibbonator
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Which begs the question, what use did they have for one? It's not like they actually gained their energy from food.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:Which begs the question, what use did they have for one? It's not like they actually gained their energy from food.

I think the answer is simple for that one, the vessels of Adam and lillith don't have them naturally but when you add a body or soul that has a shape or knows it shape the clay/dough like substance conforms to that idea or object. Kyoko and yui both had organs, therefore unit 1 and 2 do .

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:I think the answer is simple for that one, the vessels of Adam and lillith don't have them naturally but when you add a body or soul that has a shape or knows it shape the clay/dough like substance conforms to that idea or object. Kyoko and yui both had organs, therefore unit 1 and 2 do .

It has been brought up multiple times, but I think its once again a case for Occam's razor: They did it for nothing but screenwriting purpose, to underline the relation between Evas and humans, as well as to make the death of Unit 02 more dramatic and gruesome (one might even say more impactful :chuckles: )

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:08 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:I have to say, everyone's reactions in that pic are different, yet equally hilarious. Shinji gets an eyeful and is of course freaking out, and probably trying not to" react", Misato's like " Oh, another naked kid... whatever I have beer" and Asuka seems to be a mix between "OMFG!!!!!!!!!" and "wundergurl looks better than I do naked?!"

The expression on Red's face has all of the look of "Asuka.exe has stopped responding and must now shut down". It amuses me greatly. :tongue:

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:idk, All I know is that it's titled [Unshuu Mikan] Ayanami's Visit Series
It gets a tad bit NFSW a couple of pages out of a dozen so consider that your warning.

https://e-hentai.org/g/263255/8b03ed684b/

Ah, somebody beat me to linking it. Always did like that short, kinda wished there was more of it. The art's nice, it's pretty funny...and, really, it shouldn't have ended right before the potentially best part.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Lookin' kinda grump there, Sayori.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 pm

AngelNo13Bardiel wrote:The expression on Red's face has all of the look of "Asuka.exe has stopped responding and must now shut down". It amuses me greatly. :tongue:

I snickered out loud when I read that, making everyone in the office sort of turn and look at me. Literally just made my day.

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Ah, somebody beat me to linking it. Always did like that short, kinda wished there was more of it. The art's nice, it's pretty funny...and, really, it shouldn't have ended right before the potentially best part.

Yeah, it was a bit of a tease, considering there was like ten pages left... :asuka_geh:

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:37 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Always did like that short, kinda wished there was more of it. The art's nice, it's pretty funny...and, really, it shouldn't have ended right before the potentially best part.

DarkBluePhoenix wrote:Yeah, it was a bit of a tease, considering there was like ten pages left... :asuka_geh:

Yep... on the other hand, there is more than enough Eva nsfw... but lets not go there, even if that comic was adorable.

Anyway, have one of my favorite Q-themed wallpapers to get back on topic

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Neat  SPOILER: Show
Is it made of water or melon?  SPOILER: Show
Pensive Reading  SPOILER: Show

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:42 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:Yep... on the other hand, there is more than enough Eva nsfw... but lets not go there, even if that comic was adorable.

hmm, ever seen this one? (non-h)
https://e-hentai.org/g/117813/e1600b9637/

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”