Manga covers with no text request

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
marcotl
Embryo

Manga covers with no text request

•      
  •      

Postby marcotl » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Hello, I am looking for the Evangelion manga covers with no text, actually the illustrations for covers 1 to 11 are very easy to find (in my case I found them in Minitokyo, a scans and wallpapers site I have been using for years now), but the ones from 12 to 14 are just impossible!

I have searched all over the web but seem unable to find them, if anyone can help me with this I'll be more than glad!

I need them with no text and high resolution, this is because I am working on my own cover designs since I just completed my manga collection but the covers in my country are not really good looking.

Thanks in advance.

Zeruss
Adam

Re: Manga covers with no text request

•      
  •      

Postby Zeruss » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 am

This might not be completely helpful, but I've edited/cleaned the covers of the three volumes you need--I only managed to restore them in a low enough resolution (72dpi + max size of 2000x1400px) for them to "look decent" digitally, since that's what the versions available on the web allowed for.

That said, I gather that if they are printed at 150dpi and close to a Legal paper size, they'd still look good enough as mockup covers; I printed a large poster of the vol.14 image and it turned up great.

Here they are, hope they are of use:
Vol.12  SPOILER: Show
Vol.13  SPOILER: Show
Vol.14  SPOILER: Show
I'm a lurker at heart.

marcotl
Embryo

Re: Manga covers with no text request

•      
  •      

Postby marcotl » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:11 pm

View Original PostZeruss wrote:This might not be completely helpful, but I've edited/cleaned the covers of the three volumes you need--I only managed to restore them in a low enough resolution (72dpi + max size of 2000x1400px) for them to "look decent" digitally, since that's what the versions available on the web allowed for.

That said, I gather that if they are printed at 150dpi and close to a Legal paper size, they'd still look good enough as mockup covers; I printed a large poster of the vol.14 image and it turned up great.

Here they are, hope they are of use:
Vol.12  SPOILER: Show
Vol.13  SPOILER: Show
Vol.14  SPOILER: Show

I feel horrible for not being clear, but the ones I need are the regular covers, the ones you upload for 13 and 14 are the premium covers. (I still thank you for your help and the cover number 12)

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”