Evangelion ANIMA (general)

For talking about everything else Evangelion: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Re: Evangelion ANIMA (general)

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 pm

BTW, I've heard some things about the ending, but no account ever specified what exactly happens to Asuka (does she get un-merged from EVa 02?) or Rei (especially the 3rd one)

Anybody in the know?
Make Clone Love Not Clone War

BlueBasilisk
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm

^I'm pretty sure she does. I've seen images from later in the story where she's riding a motorcycle. But there are also images of Crimson A1 fighting Giant Armaros so she might be able to fuse/unfuse with it at will or something.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:Man, with the amount of light novels getting Western releases, I really this hope comes out one day. Come on Dark Horse or Yen Press or somebody!

Maybe Dark Horse will tackle it once they're done with the Raising Project manga. Because it would be nice to definitely know for sure what happened.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 am

Does it end with a "ship" or something? Like Shinji Asuka or Toji Hikari.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”