Dealing with being thirty

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Re: Dealing with being thirty

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 pm

View Original Postchazthesilencer wrote:It looks like everybody fell into a pit of tinsel.

Funny that back in my 20's, I thought people tend to go gray or bald maybe in their 40's the earliest. How sadly I was mistaken :lol:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Gus Hanson
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:18 pm

IDK if I can consider this part of the mid life crisis or not, but part of the reason why I am considering dropping Evangelion out of my anime viewing radar as soon as 3.0+1.0 comes out is because life is too short. I am thirty years old and I don't feel like I am contributing enough to the world at large. I have never had a job, I don't have a driver's license because driving has always scared me due to the crash factor, I have forgotten things like cooking noodles and making coffee which I used to do with efficiency, and idk how to deal with all these issues other than buckling down and making some sacrifices, especially when it comes to hanging around the house watching anime all day. I am sure that whatever Khara makes for the franchise after Anno stops making his Rebuilds will be awesome too but I feel like it's contributing to the problem waiting day after day for even an inkling of info.
And so Javert, you see it's true. This man bears no more guilt than you! Who am I? TWO-FOUR-SIX-OH-OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! - Jean Valjean (Les Miserables)

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Funny that back in my 20's, I thought people tend to go gray or bald maybe in their 40's the earliest. How sadly I was mistaken :lol:
Among my college contemporaries, there was one chap who had the full tonsure and another almost as grey as I am now, both at age 21.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL

GAP
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GAP » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:53 am

I was balding too but I think it is more due to stress or whatever...

Also, how do deal with the feeling where you compare yourself to other people? The feeling that you haven't accomplished anything? Or the feeling that it is too lat eto accomplish or try anything because you are old now?
Fall into GAP! Guernsey Adams Pierre

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”