Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Joseki » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:36 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:And what does it tell us that Shinji's wearing a T-shirt that says "PEN²" (I presume the "²" is there under Rei's bangs)?

Shinji is proud of his bird maybe? :tongue:

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Rei IV » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:49 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Mari: Oh look a Third...
Asuka: No, he's the Third Child... wait, I know that look!?!  SPOILER: Show

Lesbians"R"Us.

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Mari: Oh look a Third...
Asuka: No, he's the Third Child... wait, I know that look!?!  SPOILER: Show

The Valkyrie and the Force of Nature are itchin' for their moment with the Tragic Hero. :pwnd:
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Rei IV wrote:Lesbians"R"Us.

The Cruel wrote:The Valkyrie and the Force of Nature are itchin' for their moment with the Tragic Hero. :pwnd:

I'm not sure which of these responses I like more :emogendo:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Lesbians"R"Us.

Madoka Magica in a nutshell :tongue:
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 am

:marihearts: x :asuka_thumbsup: is the new :kaworusparkle: x :shinjismile:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:21 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote: :marihearts: x :asuka_thumbsup: is the new :kaworusparkle: x :shinjismile:

Well, you're not wrong. Besides, Mari and Asuka make a far more interesting couple because they're going to be in competition with each other all the time.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:31 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote::marihearts: x :asuka_thumbsup: is the new :kaworusparkle: x :shinjismile:

Mari x Kaworu is the missing link here.

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:There is a lot going on in that pic. Is Asuka trying to smother him with her bosom? Why is Rei's leg there? Where is Shinji's other hand?

Context: From the Shinji Ikari Raising Project Manga, Misato was away for the night and the three were playing Wii until they fell asleep.
As for the questions:
1) and 2) because in that canon they are both hardcore crushing on him and because fanservice
3) Its just laying on the floor, sorry to break your illusion there :chuckles:
On the other hand, there are scenes like this [NSFW]  SPOILER: Show

pwhodges wrote:And what does it tell us that Shinji's wearing a T-shirt that says "PEN²" (I presume the "²" is there under Rei's bangs)?

Its actually something of his signature shirt in SIRP
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Oh, it's from Raising Project? I haven't read volumes 16 or 17 yet, so I may have missed it. Still, you shouldn't have tossed out fanservice as a reason, we all now that manga exists just so Shinji can (accidently) bury his face in Rei and Asuka's lady bits in all manner of hillarious antics.

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Oh, it's from Raising Project? I haven't read volumes 16 or 17 yet, so I may have missed it.

I actually haven't read Volumes 16 and 17 either, if I remember correctly, it happened somewhere between volumes 12 and 15 (reading the omnibus versions, so I am never quite sure about the volume a scene is from)
Still, you shouldn't have tossed out fanservice as a reason, we all now that manga exists just so Shinji can (accidently) bury his face in Rei and Asuka's lady bits in all manner of hillarious antics.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:11 am

Blockio wrote:Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

The Other Side of the Shinji Ikari Raising Project (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Yeah, one of the images I uploaded to wiki shows the other side of that manga, which I have to re-read anyway seeing as it's been a year or so since the last time I read it through.

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:30 am

The Other Side of the Shinji Ikari Raising Project (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Yeah, one of the images I uploaded to wiki shows the other side of that manga, which I have to re-read anyway seeing as it's been a year or so since the last time I read it through.

That scnene absolutely killed me when I read it for the first time. Also, where did you get that scan from ;;-;;

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:36 am

^ Somewhere on the Internet, I just can't remember where.

And I don't know what about that scene is funnier, Shinji seeing both of them, or the girls seeing him. I just hope it's not cold in there :rofl:

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Blockio » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Somewhere on the Internet, I just can't remember where.

And I don't know what about that scene is funnier, Shinji seeing both of them, or the girls seeing him. I just hope it's not cold in there :rofl:

I personally like the bridge staff reaction in the next panels :chuckles:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:I personally like the bridge staff reaction in the next panels :chuckles:

Well, considering the blonde one, Satsuki IIRC, wants to get with Shinji, I'm sure she was really happy :wink:

Hikari x Toji  SPOILER: Show
Yui-sama looking fierce  SPOILER: Show

Zeruss
Adam

Postby Zeruss » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:11 am

It's Rei and Yui Day 2018, and with it comes a lot of Rei fanart... So here it is!!

SPOILER: Show

A special one  SPOILER: Show
I'm a lurker at heart.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:54 am

Rei and Yui Day?

What's this cloth for again?  SPOILER: Show
Just woke up  SPOILER: Show
A present for me?  SPOILER: Show
I'm Ready  SPOILER: Show
Is this this how one cosplays?  SPOILER: Show
Kimono  SPOILER: Show
Don't fuck with Rei, it's a bad idea  SPOILER: Show
Shy Angel  SPOILER: Show
Must have been one hell of a joke  SPOILER: Show
Ice Cream  SPOILER: Show

Smile  SPOILER: Show

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Smile  SPOILER: Show

This is the best thing in Death & Rebirth.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:06 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:This is the best thing in Death & Rebirth.

Well compared to the other two, it certainly is the best.

Smile - Death and Rebirth  SPOILER: Show
Smile - NGE Ep 6  SPOILER: Show
Smile 1.11  SPOILER: Show

Bonus Smile - Manga  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”