Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 pm

And I'm pretty sure that picture's been posted here before.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:57 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:And I'm pretty sure that picture's been posted here before.

Yeah I think it might have but I still think its funny ^_^

Nom, Nom  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Felt like I needed to post this.
SPOILER: Show
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Settie
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Settie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm

^ Seeing that Mk.4 like that and given all the weird eva products out there, I'm surprised there isn't an Eva Roomba based on the Mk.4s yet.

Blockio
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

View Original PostSettie wrote:^ Seeing that Mk.4 like that and given all the weird eva products out there, I'm surprised there isn't an Eva Roomba based on the Mk.4s yet.

I would actually buy that
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 am

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:Felt like I needed to post this.

That's actually very clever and cute. Cat attempting to catch mouse.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:57 am

That is adorable I want one as a toy ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:49 am

So Shinji is the pet owner with a laser? :emogendo:
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:35 pm

Asuka, more likely, seeing as that's Unit 02.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 pm

My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:

"And he piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it." Moby Dick

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 am

Wouldn't Gaghiel have been more appropriate?

Blockio
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:40 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:Wouldn't Gaghiel have been more appropriate?

Probably. If I ever have a year of spare time on my hands, I will draw this with Gaghiel... after some other things
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:

Aye, aye Captain Ahab!

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Evangelion: Record of the Homo Wars.

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Mari does strike me as the touchy feel type.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:08 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Mari does strike me as the touchy feel type.

I agree with that I think Asuka is just as feely touchy with (Insert love interest here) when people are not around. ^_^

Mari being Mari Rebuild  SPOILER: Show

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:08 pm

^
We all know that's exactly what happened during the 14 year time skip.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Neon Dennysis Evangelion  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”