Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 am

Just quickly bumping this. So I've been writing my Asuka/Kaworu/Shinji fic for a while now and last night I finished and uploaded the first bit of smut for it. I'm planning to do two, the first, which was finished last night is focusing on Asuka and Kaworu's first time doing anything. It's not the most complex of concepts, been together a couple of weeks, both are turned on and decide to do stuff.

Can't post the link but it is on my Ao3 for anyone interested. The second one will be of the three of them but that'll probably come after the fic itself is finished :)

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:10 am

Eh. I'll pass.

I don't care it's a threesome, it involves Shinji and Kaworu in the same lemon scene without genderbending. That's automatic disqualification for me. I'm not saying bisexual scenes don't come to my mind every once in a while; in fact, I feel that there's potential for a scene of M/M exploration with F supervision where the POV male character inwardly wonders why would such an innocuous thing be treated as the foulest of taboos when it's surprisingly not at all different from pleasuring a woman, especially with the fact that a guy inherently knows a guy's body better than a girl does. I mean, it's not even all that different from a futa. But people don't bother exploring any of that because they stop thinking beyond "guy gets dominated". That's why I'm not opposed to yaoi per se, but simply can't take it seriously as it is.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Lt Light Ark
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Lt Light Ark » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:44 pm

View Original Postjcmoorehead wrote:Just quickly bumping this. So I've been writing my Asuka/Kaworu/Shinji fic for a while now and last night I finished and uploaded the first bit of smut for it. I'm planning to do two, the first, which was finished last night is focusing on Asuka and Kaworu's first time doing anything. It's not the most complex of concepts, been together a couple of weeks, both are turned on and decide to do stuff.

Can't post the link but it is on my Ao3 for anyone interested. The second one will be of the three of them but that'll probably come after the fic itself is finished :)

Send to me.

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Mon May 07, 2018 5:16 am

Good morning!

Years ago I've read a well-written lemon fanfiction where Misato Shinji (and after Ritsuko) make it after the Jet Alone accident.

Unfortunately I can't remember where I've rode it (AFF, MediaMiner, Lemonstatica or other): so can someone rember or link me this fic?

TY all.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun May 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Something that came to my mind this morning.

Yui/Gendo/Mari threesome, followed by Mari having some off-the-books fun with Shinji (Mari's 19, Shinji's 17). Specifically, the trio have been having fun like this for a while and Shinji knew, but decided it wasn't his business (even though he often overheard it). Except Mari decided to bag him too and Yui, upon finding out, basically went "oh, okay, he sorely needed to get laid at his age but isn't the type to chase girls, so do me a favor and have fun with him, will you?"
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Thu May 24, 2018 4:46 am

View Original PostIron Kong Manuer wrote:Good morning!

Years ago I've read a well-written lemon fanfiction where Misato Shinji (and after Ritsuko) make it after the Jet Alone accident.

Unfortunately I can't remember where I've rode it (AFF, MediaMiner, Lemonstatica or other): so can someone rember or link me this fic?

TY all.

Up.

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 am

I got a good one: Instead of the JSDF soldiers killing everyone in end of Evangelion. They force the entire main cast to enact in the plot of italian "art" fiilm SALO'. :urk:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal%C3%B2,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Considering how much AO3 seems to like Kawoshin, do you guys think they'd have trouble with genderbent Kawoshin?

Specifically, a college-aged girl!Shinji being in a secret sexual relationship with Kaworu, who's attending the same college as her. The catch is that Kaworu is the crown prince and as such, if it came out that he was boning her, it would reflect badly on both of them: Shinji would be branded a gold digger/celebrity whore by tabloids while Kaworu would catch hot water from the royal family for keeping a concubine instead of focusing on his studies and thus, his duties and responsibilities as heir (he's in college studying economics in preparation for taking the throne down the line).

They can't help it, though. Because Shinji having fallen for a bishie is one thing, but it turns out said bishie has a thing for plain girls and Shinji is about as plain-looking as one can get (though she can be attractive whenever she's properly motivated to clean up, which is the kind of "hidden flower" beauty that got Kaworu's attention in the first place).

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:00 am

TY all.

Up.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Dudes and dudettes... did no one here notice that RE-TAKE just got a goddamn sequel in the last Comiket?!

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Retake got a sequel why hasn't anyone been talking about it

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Probably because there's only a short sex scene and the episode ends with Asuka getting messily snuffed right next to Shinji by a piece of debris courtesy of Sachiel, followed by Toji and Kensuke suffering the same fate offscreen.

It does, however, have Eyepatch Shinji.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Probably because there's only a short sex scene and the episode ends with Asuka getting messily snuffed right next to Shinji by a piece of debris courtesy of Sachiel, followed by Toji and Kensuke suffering the same fate offscreen.

It does, however, have Eyepatch Shinji.

I mean, Re:Take is overrated to begin with if you ask me... and there isnt really anything meaningful to add to it... so a forced sequel will be about as good as you'd expect a forced sequel to a followup-fanfic for something that didn't really need a followup.

EDIT: Grammar is hard
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 pm

View Original PostAmbiant23 wrote:Retake got a sequel why hasn't anyone been talking about it

I didn't even know about this and it gives me really awful mixed feelings....like retake is okay but I never felt that it needed a sequel.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:34 pm

...is it wrong of me to have had a mental image today involving Mari Makinami and Marie Vincennes?

Specifically, the two girls are acquaintances and Vincennes has been on transfer student assignment in Japan and is about to return home, so Mari figures, why not make this last day into one hell of a memory via a fivesome with the stooges? Toji and Kensuke agree immediately, Shinji needs some convincing from Toji that this might very well his only chance to bone a hot foreigner, let alone a decently busty blonde who dirty-talks in English during sex due to barely knowing any Japanese, but finally agrees as well.

Except Shinji gets so into it that... well...
SPOILER: Show
He accidentally rips the condom and doesn't notice it until afterwards, followed by fervent praying that nothing will come of it. And the universe indeed decides to humor him for once, since Vincennes is already back home by the time she misses her period. :devil:

John Spangler
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby John Spangler » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:12 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...is it wrong of me to have had a mental image today involving Mari Makinami and Marie Vincennes?

Specifically, the two girls are acquaintances and Vincennes has been on transfer student assignment in Japan and is about to return home, so Mari figures, why not make this last day into one hell of a memory via a fivesome with the stooges? Toji and Kensuke agree immediately, Shinji needs some convincing from Toji that this might very well his only chance to bone a hot foreigner, let alone a decently busty blonde who dirty-talks in English during sex due to barely knowing any Japanese, but finally agrees as well.

Except Shinji gets so into it that... well...
SPOILER: Show
He accidentally rips the condom and doesn't notice it until afterwards, followed by fervent praying that nothing will come of it. And the universe indeed decides to humor him for once, since Vincennes is already back home by the time she misses her period. :devil:

Sounds hot. And fun, too. I'm already imagining Shinji's face when he realizes what happened.

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:03 am

What about this:

in an Alternate Universe, in a Far West style, time and environenment, Asuka & Hikari going to a mountain trip but an unexpected and aggressive snow storm cause the two to get lost and nearly die freezed.

When they wake up naked and in the same matrimonial bed, they'll find themselves in a bedroom with an heated fireplace and with a strange albino young girl with turquoise hair (Rei) sitting in a chair near the furniture ready to assist them.

During the explanation, Asuka and Hikari find out that they were rescued from Rei and his elder brother.
Immediately the two salvaged get angry and embarassed cause they think that even the unown man has seen them naked, but Rei reassured the red and the brown rescued that only her have seen them w/o the underwear.

After the refreshment and redressed, the two excursionist goes in the living room to meet the Rei's elder brother (Shinji) that has soon returned from the wood depot to take some logs and that confirm the sister's words and advise them that, due to the snow storm, they're isolated in that part of mountain until spring.

Day by day, the coerced cohabitation continue w/o particular problems despite the inusual fact that the two brothers sleep together in the same bed where the two friends wake up, fact that the two justify with the will to don't waste the wood for heat other unused bedrooms.

Time passing and the sexual tensione between Shinji and the two rescued rise (Hikari mainly resulting in an oral work in bathroom gived to Shinji and then in the two female friends bedroom where the guy return her the favor after take the freckles girl), the more Rei seems to became jealous of her brother resulting in a very furios scene of the albino's girl (to which Asuka and Hikari accidentally witness unnoticed from a safe distance) that end with a cooldown hug given by the boy to the turqoise haired that were sobbing desperately.

When, after dinner, the freckles girl reveal that to Shinji and ask him if it's all ok due to the Rei's wrath, the young man suddenly stiffen, but, after that, he relax and told Hikari that all happen because his sister is very fond to him (and viceversa) due to the fact that they're orphan since the early age due to the loss of their parents that have carried them to be raised by their old uncle (Fuyutsky) owner of the house, that died some years ago.

Some days after the "accident", Asuka and Hikari got waked up before the sunrise by an excited Rei that invite them to a trip all together to a beautiful place.
Even if not entusiastic, the two accept the travel that reveal itself to be very long and hard to complete.
The journey temporarely ends in a hot spring lake where they relax together but separeted man from women.

After a return that was less hard than the climb but anyway physically intense, the group return home where a starved Asuka and Hikari consume a lot of food and then, exaust by the fatigue, going immediately to bed.

In the middle of the night, Hikari wake up with a great thirst and decide to go to drink some water.
While returning from the kitchen, she go past the door of the bedroom of the two brother, but immediately stop earing a strange noise.
After some other suspicious ones, the class rep decide to investigate, so, slightly opened the door, she peek in and was shocked at the scene: Rei and Shinji, both naked, having sex together!

She was rescued from the shock by Asuka that loudly is asking her what she's doing, but not reiciving answer, the red one decide to look directly into the chamber.
After seeing the scene, after some moment of disbelief and shock, the german young woman burst into the room vomiting ferocious insults to the two incestuos brothers.

After some time of embarass, fury and surprise, here comes the explanation: Shinji and Rei aren NOT really blood-related!
The truth is they're the only survived of a big disgrace that interely destroy a scientifical expedition where their parents where part and that ends with the only "uncle" Fuyutsky to be the adult survivor.

They grew ignoring that fact until their uncle tell them the truth before expiring leaving them free to finally love each-other.

A foursome ends the story with Shinji/Hikari and Rei/Asuka sexing each-other first and after all giving themselves to Shinji.

After the end spring come, and the rescued ones boyfriend (Toji and Kaworu) were able to reach the refuge, but immediately the two albinos fall in love each other ending the pairing in a classical Shinji/Asuka, Kaworu/Rei and Toji/Ikari.

An Omake scene can be that, after some times, all the girls found themselves pregnant of Shinji unbeknownst to Toji & Kaworu.
Last edited by Iron Kong Manuer on Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:02 pm

hmmm how does that sound familiar

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:56 pm

:emogendo:

TY all.

I know which one you're talking about, the one where Shinji enters the locker room that Misato is in and she is taking off the radiation suit. I believe it is still on mediaminer. It also might be on the ELC Archive.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:00 pm

View Original PostAmbiant23 wrote:Retake got a sequel why hasn't anyone been talking about it

I really like it so far to be quite honest, rebuild timeline Shinji saving retake Shinji and Asuka was fucking great.

Edit: oh fuck, I just realized that eye patch Shinji is actually from the end of retake, he's just wearing rebuild Shinji's plugsuit
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Return to “Fanfiction”