Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Joseki
Arael
Arael

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:I don't think Anno would approve shipping of any kind.

Anno wrote Nadia and directed His and Her Circumstances, he does shipping.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

C.T.1290
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:13 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Anno wrote Nadia and directed His and Her Circumstances, he does shipping.

Not sure in the case of Shinji and Asuka, or any characters in EVA.
"Who dares to summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:00 pm

A Different Take  SPOILER: Show
Truth or Dare  SPOILER: Show
Petit EVA  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:02 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Image

I love the Idea of three Rei's existing as sister. With serious studious Rei, Happy Genki Rei, and creepy baby Rei.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:07 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I love the Idea of three Rei's existing as sister. With serious studious Rei, Happy Genki Rei, and creepy baby Rei.

I know, I just wish I could find the show to watch it, it looks like it has a good premise.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:14 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I love the Idea of three Rei's existing as sister. With serious studious Rei, Happy Genki Rei, and creepy baby Rei.

You've gotta watch Petit Eva animated series as this is what they show there is a manga as well but its only in French at present.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:29 pm

I have the manga in Japanese, because my French is no better. But it's out of print now.

And the anime is not hard to find from illegal sources - you just need to search for "Puchi Eva" or "Evangelion@School" instead of "Petit Eva". I can't find if it was ever released on disk.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 pm

pwhodges wrote:And the anime is not hard to find from illegal sources - you just need to search for "Puchi Eva" or "Evangelion@School" instead of "Petit Eva". I can't find if it was ever released on disk.

Well, my French is much better than my Japanese, having taken six years worth in school. Can't speak it, but I can understand most of it.

And I was only searching for "Petit EVA" so clearly that's been my problem. However, several people (who shall remain anonymous for their own protection) have "pointed" me in the right direction already.

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:06 am

It's Not My Fault  SPOILER: Show
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:08 am

View Original PostRay wrote:

Well, he didn't, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions...

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:21 am

From the artists Deviantart
"I’ve always wondered just how much humiliation Shinji felt from being forced to wear the DSS choker. Whether he admitted his guilt to himself or not didn’t play a role - it was a visible, ever-present sign, an involuntary leash, something that he could possibly be complexed about.

Meeting Kaworu, who looked his age and who didn’t seem to acknowledge the choker’s presence at all, must have been a relief to Shinji.

Someone his age, who didn’t experience the world Shinji knew at all, and yet is still so kind - a bizarre contradiction. Shinji would probably try all the more to keep up the image of a normal boy, “I’m just someone that happens to be your age and pilot the Eva, we’re the same, let’s stay friends” …

So it must have been all the more shocking and humiliating once he found out Kaworu had known from the beginning. “Why did you approach me then?”

This short sequence came out from this train of thoughts! Also, I kinda tested my new tablet on this, haha. The colours are all over the place, apologies for that. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, I hope you enjoyed it!"

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:53 am

Meanwhile, in Russia  SPOILER: Show
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL
Avatar: Amamiya Manami (b. 30-Aug-2018)

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:05 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:

This scene (or rather the scene's central idea) is something that should have been in the film.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:13 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:
Meanwhile, in Russia  SPOILER: Show

Misato was presumably busy drinking Vodka.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:This kinda makes me want to start writing the A/K fanfic I pitched a year ago. The most underrated pairing in the whole franchise.

Do what you want, but avoid copyright, you make that parody. :thumbsup:
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Blockio
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Not posting this for the picture itself (altough it is well-made), but rather for the fact that it is one of the top results when picture searching for "Magorox" :facepalm:
SPOILER: Show
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 am

She followed me home can I keep her?  SPOILER: Show

one-eyed
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby one-eyed » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 am

Blockio, I most blame the Sadamoto's talent for all this Yuri feast!

Blockio
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
She followed me home can I keep her?  SPOILER: Show

Im pretty sure that pic shows up right next to the one I posted... Google what you doing :'D
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”