Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Ray
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 pm

More GB Shinji And Asuka  SPOILER: Show

I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:57 am

All characters with suicidal depression and eyepatches are the same character.
SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Stick 'Em Up  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:13 am

Lolipop, Lolipop mildly NSFW  SPOILER: Show
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:38 pm

a lot of pics from artist's twitter and pivix account.
a lot OF PICS

Asuka+Kaworu
Asuka
Asuka+PenPen/Pet
Asuka+Someone
Group
Kaworu
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

El Squibbonator
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 pm

That picture with the Espurr is super-cute!
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:23 pm

The cuteness is overtaking me. It is a good pain.
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

Blockio
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 pm

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:a lot of pics from artist's twitter and pivix account.
a lot OF PICS

I think I have figured out the artist's favorite ship... not 100% sure
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:41 pm

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:a lot of pics from artist's twitter and pivix account.
a lot OF PICS

Asuka+Kaworu
[

This kinda makes me want to start writing the A/K fanfic I pitched a year ago. The most underrated pairing in the whole franchise.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

For all the right reasons.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:24 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:I think I have figured out the artist's favorite ship... not 100% sure

Obviously Asuka+Shinji.
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 am

Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Wouldn't it be great if at the end of Final Shinji arrived at his new School in his new life and sees this?

I can dream can't I?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:16 am

A bit like the end of the manga? :devil:
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Why shouldn't a healthy young man be naked at home? (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:37 am

Well she didn't have a patch. But . . . .maybe?

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:45 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Well she didn't have a patch. But . . . .maybe?

I always got the impression that in some universes Asuka is destine to loose an eye or have a problem with it so that version might be one who lost or damaged her eye as a child hence the patch.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Wouldn't it be great if at the end of Final Shinji arrived at his new School in his new life and sees this?

I can dream can't I?

The "super happy ending" should a 30 seconds cut with Asuka finally serving Shinji the lunch she wanted to cook for him in 2.0.
Obviously it tastes bad, Shinji chokes, she gets angry and kick the table screaming "BAKA!" making Shinji fly across the room. THE END.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

The Cruel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:00 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:
Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Wouldn't it be great if at the end of Final Shinji arrived at his new School in his new life and sees this?

I can dream can't I?

Dream on. It would be a meaningful moment that indicates, that they can start their lives over again, now that they've overcome the worst, what their lives offered.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

The Cruel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:40 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I always got the impression that in some universes Asuka is destine to loose an eye or have a problem with it so that version might be one who lost or damaged her eye as a child hence the patch.

Like Nadine Hurley from Twin Peaks.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:40 am

That's the first time I've seen Asuka+Kaworu shipping and have it NOT feel weird. Also, it's really cute!

C.T.1290
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:17 pm

I don't think Anno would approve shipping of any kind.
"Who dares to summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”