[Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

[Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:57 am

If this threads been done already I apologise in advance but is anyone out there playing ether of these Evangelion mobile games?

Neon Genesis Evangelion :Online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IkKvYsugQg&ab_channel=rendermax

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heartsnet.evaol.gp&hl=en_GB

Neon Genesis Evangelion : Dawn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSnn5esps8&ab_channel=clairerubejes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qzgame.eva.google&hl=en

Just wondered as I've been playing Evangelion online myself and have found it really fun ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:36 am

Online is pretty fun at first, but soon becomes a vicious cycle of do a level, collect your loot, upgrade your shit, do a level. I haven't heard of Dawn until a few seconds ago but judging by the footage, it looks awesome! Of course, not canon or at all accurate even to New Theatrical, but an Evangelion-themed character action beat-em-up seems badass.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:46 am

View Original PostAdamMalkobitch wrote:Online is pretty fun at first, but soon becomes a vicious cycle of do a level, collect your loot, upgrade your shit, do a level. I haven't heard of Dawn until a few seconds ago but judging by the footage, it looks awesome! Of course, not canon or at all accurate even to New Theatrical, but an Evangelion-themed character action beat-em-up seems badass.

I won't disagree about online but I did find once you get past the higher levels the mini games start opening to you and some of them have really good perks if you put in the time daily and getting the god mode upgrades helps as it makes both the Evangelions and piolts vastly more powerful, though I'm at level 52 now and the boss's are getting much harder.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 pm

I dont have enough memory space on my phone to actually play it myself (and no time either), but I very much enjoy watching some Eva: Dawn videos when lazing around
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Dawn is goddamn amazing, I'm having so much fun with it. My favorite part right now is all the different pilots and Evangelions. Not only are there the original six New Theatrical pilots, there's also Misato, Hikari, and even a young Mari. I especially love scrolling through all the Evangelions, as there's both Neon Genesis and New Theatrical models, even ones like Jet Alone, the Eva Series, or Provisional Unit 05. There are even brand new Evangelions I've never seen before, such as Unit 01 in this weird orange armour, or some sort of Eva Series-lookin redesign with an enormous red core for an abdomen, which looks strangely similar to the mass produced Unit 06's seen in the preview for FINAL seen at the end of Q.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:14 pm

This video shows off all the currently available mecha and links to a chart that helps identify them. Most of the ones that might look unfamiliar are from Anima.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 am

Update Evangelion online has sadly folded as the Japanese did not renew the contract I don't know if Dawn has had the same fate though I'm hearing rumours that its broken and keeps crashing.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Update Evangelion online has sadly folded as the Japanese did not renew the contract I don't know if Dawn has had the same fate though I'm hearing rumours that its broken and keeps crashing.

Well, R.I.P. my plans of playing them as soon as I get a phone that can actually run them...
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:45 am

So I just downloaded Dawn the other day and it seems to be running just fine. Gameplay is pretty straightforward, and for the rest its basically guesswork and trial and error

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:02 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:This video shows off all the currently available mecha and links to a chart that helps identify them. Most of the ones that might look unfamiliar are from Anima.

Wow, I never dreamed I'd see Armaros of all things in a video game. :w00t: It looks really cool.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:This video shows off all the currently available mecha and links to a chart that helps identify them. Most of the ones that might look unfamiliar are from Anima.

Looked like we missed some interesting stuff in Anima.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:25 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Looked like we missed some interesting stuff in Anima.

We did. And I want to catch up on it without having to learn Japanese in order to do so

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:39 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:I want to catch up on it without having to learn Japanese in order to do so

And I want to go down two sizes without having to change my diet or do any exercise. But that doesn't yield results, so...

If you really want something, you'll do something you don't want to do in order to attain it.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:11 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:And I want to go down two sizes without having to change my diet or do any exercise. But that doesn't yield results, so...

If you really want something, you'll do something you don't want to do in order to attain it.

Truth. But the main thing that is keeping me from doing so is my time schedule and what is left of my social contacts, not me being lazy

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: [Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat May 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Welp, my savefile on Eva Dawn is gone... any idea on how to restore it?
EDIT: Nevermind, I just clicked on another savefile option and went into blind panic mode because I lost a number of mobile game saves before

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 pm

So after the recent update, Eva:Dawn has brought in a few... questionable... designs.
Namely Unit 00 Type F Allegorica (yes, complete with ridiculous color scheme and ass-attachment), Godzilla Unit 01 and JEt Alone Kai/Prime/2/Improved/Whatever you wanna call it (now that one would actually be really sweet, if they didnt completely butcher its appearance), and worst of all, the one and only... Crimson A1. To make matters even worse, its in the rarest and most powerful class of the game, and wields two gigantic axes.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Thu May 24, 2018 8:00 pm

What did they do to the Jet Alone 2?
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:54 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:JEt Alone Kai/Prime/2/Improved/Whatever you wanna call it

We never went through this on the Discord? :chinscratch: Coulda sworn...

You can safely call it "Jet Alone 2" in English. This is what's used in the actual game, both in the in-game graphics and in the (never-seen-by-the-player) code. It's the official alternative to ジェットアローン改 (Jet Alone Kai). The whole "prime" thing pretty obviously happened before I ever touched a copy of the game, and was the result of some pretty tortured reasoning to avoid translating to something as dull as "upgraded". (I've gotten a lot better at translating since then......)
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri May 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Okay so Valkyrie Connect a new mobile game has an Evangelion cross over which is kind of fun ^_^

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.atm.vcon.ww&hl=en_GB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfMo31Mk39g&ab_channel=LooselyLucy

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun May 27, 2018 2:45 pm

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:What did they do to the Jet Alone 2?

Well, just take a look yourself...

Reichu wrote:We never went through this on the Discord? :chinscratch: Coulda sworn...

We did.
You can safely call it "Jet Alone 2" in English. This is what's used in the actual game, both in the in-game graphics and in the (never-seen-by-the-player) code. It's the official alternative to ジェットアローン改 (Jet Alone Kai). The whole "prime" thing pretty obviously happened before I ever touched a copy of the game, and was the result of some pretty tortured reasoning to avoid translating to something as dull as "upgraded". (I've gotten a lot better at translating since then......)

I decided to include the other designations as well since "Prime" still is the one that gives the most google results, and "Improved" and "Kai" are common suffixes on Japanese military technology to imply a developed version of the original model

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”