Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:
Shot For Scale  SPOILER: Show

Shouldn't that one have a NSFW tag? :tongue:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Mari being Kawaii  SPOILER: Show
Mari being... well, see for yourself (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
I didn't think they wore anything under those...  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Let's face it, they'd be happier here  SPOILER: Show
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Dame Rei of House Ikari, second of her name.
SPOILER: Show

“Turning EVA-02 into a phallic symbol? Me? Don’t be ridiculous.”

Rey Ayanami

“Your father was a weirdo. He sold you for government funding. Half of him is buried in a pauper’s grave on Jakku, the other half got eaten.”

“Misato’s on holiday, I’m her replacement, puppy.”
Last edited by Cybermat47 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:“Turning EVA-02 into a phallic symbol? Me? Don’t be ridiculous.”

Goddammit Japan.

I'd like to think a scene like this actually happened offscreen in the rebuilds. Misato goes into her new quarters, and there's Mari sitting on her couch, dressed in her clothes drinking her beer.

Misato: "What are you doing in my quarters? How the hell did you get past security? Wait. . . those are my shorts! That's MY beer!"
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:31 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:
Let's face it, they'd be happier here  SPOILER: Show

Yes. Yes they would.

Shinji&W40K proves that they can, in spite of Anno :P
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 am

View Original PostRay wrote:I'd like to think a scene like this actually happened offscreen in the rebuilds. Misato goes into her new quarters, and there's Mari sitting on her couch, dressed in her clothes drinking her beer.

Misato: "What are you doing in my quarters? How the hell did you get past security? Wait. . . those are my shorts! That's MY beer!"
Speaking of which, it's a shame we never got to see Mari meet Pen-pen. She seems like she would get along great with him!
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 am

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:Speaking of which, it's a shame we never got to see Mari meet Pen-pen. She seems like she would get along great with him!

Yeah she'd proberbly bring him in to Asuka's bedroom and put him in the bed between them and stuff, since I don't see Mari using Shinji's room as they'd give it to next Rei clone and people really need to do some fanart on that as there's lots of Misato, Rei and Shinji with Pen Pen but no Asuka and Mari ones where there hugging him.

Drink for tomorrow we dine in hell  SPOILER: Show

Hugs  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 am

A Father’s Love

My fanfics:

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:08 am

Making the choice...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: "It was yourself you ran away from" - episode 16. (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 am

Some Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Rei  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:My god those MP Evas are absolutely adorable. (now thats a sentence I didnt think Id ever say). If I ever write some silly, light-hearted Eva fanfic, Asuka is so gonna have one or even all nine as pet

Strangely I feel the same way, like I hate the EOE mass Evangelions with a passion but there is something really cute about the chibi mass Eva's and to me they seem in the fan art to be more mischievous than evil.

Petit Eva  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Asuka And Shinji Gender Bender NSFW  SPOILER: Show

Also I want a copy of MAN-Sukas T-Shirt to wear at my next Con Visit.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:34 pm

I just want to see that ass get baka'd up.

Also #transitiongoals on FemShinji.
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Strangely I feel the same way, like I hate the EOE mass Evangelions with a passion but there is something really cute about the chibi mass Eva's and to me they seem in the fan art to be more mischievous than evil.

And then the artist of this came along and said “let’s turn it into a penis”.

My fanfics:

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:56 am

Yup. That is definitely a peen.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:18 am

It's not like dickening MPEs takes a lot of work. They've been cocky characters since the very beginning.
the prophecy is true

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:24 am

I have returned.

A wise man once said:
Shipping, the forceful pairing of people irrelevant of their personal desires is deeply unethical and should be punished with instrumentality.

#inkmarksmatter Fight for freedom, fight for justice, fight for equality, fight for the rights of fictional characters.
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:11 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I just want to see that ass get baka'd up.

Also #transitiongoals on FemShinji.

If normal Shinji is a very girly boy. Then it stands to reason that Gender flipped Shinji would be a very boyish girl.

Joseki
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:02 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
Asuka And Shinji Gender Bender NSFW  SPOILER: Show

Also I want a copy of MAN-Sukas T-Shirt to wear at my next Con Visit.

Cybermat47 wrote:

Nice bulges in this page

「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”