DeviantArt

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

DeviantArt

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:44 pm

So I was just wondering, who here has a DeviantArt account, or at least one that they currently use? I do--my username is ElSqiubbonator-- but it's been a while since I posted anything Eva-related. What about you guys?
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

Re: DeviantArt

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:38 am

Yes I have one but you already know that and its under the same user name as this one ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

Re: DeviantArt

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 am

I know. I was wondering if anyone else here had one.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”