Most Attractive Character?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Who is the most attractive character

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

Rei and Asuka are super sexy!
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"

"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"
"Where's you're ogrelord now laddeh?" Drek

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:08 pm

I gotta say Kaworu. He's so sweet and loving for a creature created specifically to end humanity. If he wasn't an Angel (and also, y'know, real), I'd definitely awkwardly ask him out.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

ArfenosPorrows
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ArfenosPorrows » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:03 am

Asuka, easy one for me, you can tell by my avatar. :D

Also that Shinji boy is good looking, and now that I think about it, Hikari is really cute too.
LCL Füllung. Anfang der Bewegung. Anfang des Nervenanschlusses. Auslöses von Links-kleidung. Synchro-start.
-Amen.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:15 am

Yui.

The Eva version.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:39 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Yui.

The Eva version.

Naked? Or armored?

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:01 pm

I'm the one posting. What do you think? :devil:
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Why do you like drawing Evas naked?

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:59 pm

1. Pen-Pen.

2. Sis.

3-infinity. Who cares?
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:47 pm

1. Maya...I have a thing for women with shorter hair. Not too short though...Ritsuko's hair in 3.0 is way too short.

2. 3.0 Sakura

3. Misato
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:26 am

View Original PostVUX wrote:Why do you like drawing Evas naked?

(A) Get to engage in creature design while also practicing human anatomy.
(B) Envisioning what they look like from disparate bits and pieces scratches the same itch as paleo restoration, which had been a previous passion of mine.
(C) They tap into my latent need for some form of animistic spiritualism, being effectively human-shaped god figures that also have non-human "animal" features; the fusion of the two reinforcing my place within Nature and acting as a source of mystical psychic strength.
(D) I'm weird.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:58 pm

Have you ever drawn a naked Unit 05 from Rebuild?

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 am

Probably Asuka.
But obviously all of them are attractive. They are designed to be that way.
Btw, as I grow older, the weirder it becomes to think some of them are supposed to be 14. It was't weird when I was 15 myself.
But whatever, animu is animu.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

TheChosenJuan
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby TheChosenJuan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 pm

1. Kaworu

2. Kaworu

and

3. Kaworu

obviously, duh!
This is my first geekforum since Coraline, so it better be good here!

Epilogue
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Epilogue » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 pm

100% serious answer, averaging everything physical or otherwise, Shinji would win by a wide margin.
1. The guy's clearly not ugly. All the girls in the school have sort of a crush on him, except Rei(his sister/aunt thing), Asuka(a complicated case that I can't dive into here, though this is my OTP), and Hikari(who's already taken). And then, if we look at what happens when Fuyutsuki puts Yui's outfit on Shinji, we can clearly see that Shinji takes quite a lot after his mother. Who was beautiful.

2. Shinji can cook and clean. I mean, I'm probably the top 10 loneliest people at my university, but I think I can still safely say that nobody will turn down a partner for having the ability to play the housewife role. And, from what I've heard, chicks dig good cooks as much as they dig giant robots.

3. Shinji's personality is extremely insecure, which makes him fairly easy to manipulate as a partner. As long as you regularly feed him a few doses of affection, he'll be much more loyal than an average guy. This might not be the nicest thing to say, but I personally wouldn't want to leave my partner the choice of cheating on me, and Shinji is someone who can be trained to be extremely attached. Of course, it might not end well if you ultimately reject him, but then again, people who go into a relationship with the expectation of eventually rejecting his/her partner should be eaten alive by dogs three times a day, for the rest of eternity.

4. He plays an instrument. Musician's hands in bed, friends--do I even need to say more?

PS: If we look at Gendo and Yui, neither of them are short or excessively scrawny. Of course we never got to see it in the show, but I think it's a relatively safe bet to say that once puberty hits, Shinji probably won't stay short and skinny. So, extra credits there!

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

Re: Most Attractive Character?

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Well, considering that the attractiveness of the characters is subjective and everyone has their own people they like. Here's how it goes for me:

1. Shinji (Mainly from Fanfiction/The 34th Rule. :lol: )

2. Kaworu (Marketing Materials always show him without his shirt on. MY GOD, he's hiding pure beauty underneath his clothes. :love: )

3. Rei/Asuka (Yeah, both of them, doesn't really matter to me. They both have their own beauty, Rei for her hair and Asuka for her personality [at least before it was completely shattered :hitthetable: )

4. Misato/Ritsuko (Again, not picky on these two. I don't like the very short-haired Ritsuko from the Rebuild series though. That just looks weird. :irked: )

5. Maya (Frail, Short-Cute Hair, and just as mentally unstable...I also think that she likes Ritsuko and I think that's cute. :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I know I'm probably missing some key ones. (Sakura is a big one for me) But I haven't seen the Rebuild Series other than 1.0 in Sub as of yet, I still gotta watch 1.0 in Dub and the rest of them in Sub/Dub, so I haven't gotten to her yet. :shrug:
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:09 pm

View Original PostTheChosenJuan wrote:1. Kaworu

2. Kaworu

and

3. Kaworu

obviously, duh!

My theory is that Gainax tries not to pull him out too often because he's too hot! If he was brought out too often, he'd turn the entire world population on him and then we wouldn't be able to populate the Earth! We'd only want Kaworu-kun! :rofl: (It's a joke, please don't hurt me Evagirls! :bigeyes:)
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

pharmswede
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby pharmswede » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Considering that my relationships have been generally a series of ragey/sad girls it's not too much of a revelation which pilot I like best.

Though that penguin is a babe.

Cowboy Unit-03
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Cowboy Unit-03 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:18 am

sort of hard to tell since theyre animated characters drawn on paper but

Misato.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”