[Game] Battle Orchestra PSP Translation Help Wanted

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Banana0042
Embryo

[Game] Battle Orchestra PSP Translation Help Wanted

•      
  •      

Postby Banana0042 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:01 am

I would like to request for anyone up to the task with enough free time on their hands for help translating the loading screens for the PSP version of Battle Orchestra as well as a list of the mapped controls for the game as I can't find anything anywhere explaining how the controls are mapped. I myself have no grasp on the Japanese language and so I would appreciate some help with this.

The loading screens directly from the game files: [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vu26gj6kw4bber/Battle%20Orchestra%20Loading%20Screens%20Untranslated.zip?dl=0[/url]

Any help would be appreciated as I think it might help me and other english speakers to learn how to play.
Share and Enjoy

xPearse
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby xPearse » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:10 am

Gack! There's about 136 of 'em. Good luck finding somebody to translate all those.
Evangelion, Higurashi, Terra Formars and video game translations
http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm really interested in the screens for Units Alpha and Beta. Probably nothing important, but we know almost nothing about them anyway.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

richie0805
Embryo

Re: [Game] Battle Orchestra PSP Translation Help Wanted

•      
  •      

Postby richie0805 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 pm

On the note of translation, I have tried to translate the options in rumble mode for ages and got nowhere. I figured out the time limit, location, items and stage hazards, but everything else is a blank to me. Same for the character settings and Lvl options (which I assume to be handicap settings). Any help at all? :|

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:38 am

Use Google Translate on your phone or tablet. You can translate text directly from pictures, or directly from the camera, which is what I've been doing to play the game.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re:

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:08 pm

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:I'm really interested in the screens for Units Alpha and Beta. Probably nothing important, but we know almost nothing about them anyway.

Exactly my thoughts. By far the most underappreciated Units. I mean, Type Alpha literally has only one piece of fanart...
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:33 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Use Google Translate on your phone or tablet. You can translate text directly from pictures, or directly from the camera, which is what I've been doing to play the game.

Same here. I don't usually care about stories in fighters, but this is Eva, everything is important. Absolutely loved this game when I played it on an emulator, to the point where my phone was constantly unlocked and in the camera mode for Google Translate. I might go through these and translate the first few just for fun.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”