Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Blockio » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Given cloning is a thing in Eva. Why wouldn't there be Extinct Mammals in Zoos and why wouldn't Mari being a total nutjob try to befriend them?

being a total nutjob is kinda what Mari is all about, so I can totally see that happening
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:52 am

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:This picture is actually an illustration from a fanfic by marcoasalazarm (the same guy who wrote the fanfic series Superwomen of EVA, which you may or may not have heard of) showing Mari as a Tarzan-esque jungle queen with a pet saber-tooth tiger.

SPOILER: Show
BIG KITTY KISSES!Image

That's awesome and I could so see Mari with a big cat ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Same here.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:25 am

NSFW Lewd Kaworu  SPOILER: Show

3.33 Deleted Scene  SPOILER: Show

Shackle Shinji  SPOILER: Show

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Why is Kaworu pinching Shinji? Is there some innuendo there that I'm unaware of?
Last edited by El Squibbonator on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Sigh if Only  SPOILER: Show

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 pm

and more...  SPOILER: Show
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:21 pm

I can't tell who it is Misato is with in the second picture. It looks like Shinji, but older.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:24 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:I can't tell who it is Misato is with in the second picture. It looks like Shinji, but older.

Both of the photos are older Shinji.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Mari Feeling Frisky (Mildly-NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:16 am

Speaking of Mari, I made a colored version of the picture I uploaded earlier (don't worry, I got the original artist's permission):

Big kitty kisses are best kisses.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 am

Can we have the next page devoted to Q Misato? 43 years old, page 43. :emogendo: :emogendo: :emogendo: :emogendo:
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 am

We can always try. What do you think of my picture now that it's colored?

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:23 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Can we have the next page devoted to Q Misato? 43 years old, page 43. :emogendo: :emogendo: :emogendo: :emogendo:

You exist to troll me don't you?

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:55 am

It's harmless. Just let him have hat he wants.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:39 am

View Original PostRay wrote:You exist to troll me don't you?

Don’t think of it as trolling... think of it as introducing you to the real Best Girl.

Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:07 am

View Original PostRay wrote:You exist to troll me don't you?

If I remember correctly... You posted this in the last 2 threads:

You secretly like her don't you? :shifty:

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 am

I like the concept of Q Misato better than Q Misato herself.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 am

View Original PostRay wrote:I like the concept of Q Misato better than Q Misato herself.

Oh really? Then get ready for absolute insanity Ray.

P.S. Nice colouring Squib

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:43 am

View Original PostRay wrote:I like the concept of Q Misato better than Q Misato herself.

Okay, here’s some concept art of her. Because this isn’t a lame joke or anything.

Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Return to “Old Stickies”