Shin Eva - Official Social Media

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Evangelion's site and Facebook/Twitter covers updated with new images - First teases of Shin Eva

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Ok... That is NOT Evangelion 13...
It has 6 arms!
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Re: Evangelion's site and Facebook/Twitter covers updated with new images - First teases of Shin Eva

Postby BlueBasilisk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Also looks like it has 3 eyes. What a strange creature.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 am

I think a fun drawing is just a fun drawing. I wouldn't read into it too much.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:00 am

Yesteday or today Tsurumaki was at an event signing something The Dragon Dentist related and apparently he said this

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 am

In case that's not showing for other people, as it isn't for me, the quote is:

Kazuya Tsurumaki: "Probably nobody's going to believe me when I say that we're currently working on Shin Evangelion, but yesterday I was chased by Production team to work on it up until late night."
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

one-eyed
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby one-eyed » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 pm

pwhodges wrote: Kazuya Tsurumaki:"Probably nobody's going to believe me when I say that we're currently working on Shin Evangelion, but yesterday I was chased by Production team to work on it up until late night."

You can bet on that Tsurumaki! I really do not believe it!

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 am

I intellectually believe him. Emotionally, I'm still patient.

one-eyed
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby one-eyed » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:15 am

FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote: I intellectually believe him. Emotionally, I'm still patient.

Are you using Reverse Psychology on himself?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 pm

View Original Postone-eyed wrote:Are you using Reverse Psychology on himself?

Isn't overusing psychology the norm for anything Evangelion?
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Mods: considering that this thread is no longer only about the website update but it become a general discussion on khara's Twitter update, wouldn't a more generic title be more appropriate?

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:51 pm

At this point, this thread is the only source for official promotional materials and update information for Shin Eva.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:58 pm

This thread is in the forum specifically for Shin Eva - posts which don't relate to that should be elsewhere. That said, it is often not clear at first which tweets relate to Shin Eva and which don't, so posts about them may not be obviously inappropriate.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 am

Another small tease from khara 2. I think it's some art made by Yamashita judging by the coloring style.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby BlueBasilisk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:49 am

It's part of the cover for the Illustration Collection that's been rotated. Evafan points it out here: http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-5364.html
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 am

That solves the mistery. Evafan has a great eye.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Nuts, here I was hoping it was a tease for something like a new location (some kind of structure/building) from Shin Eva.

I love Minna no Eva Fan as a source for all things on the Japanese side of Eva. It's always been an excellent excellent website.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

one-eyed
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby one-eyed » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:57 pm

So we still have no news! Only we will have news probably in 2020 when Rebuilding will make 13 years! It matches with the superstition of Eva's omen numbers: fourth movie (4) and tenth third (13) anniversary of the series.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:26 pm

It's still early in 2018 so I'm not too concerned about when we'll get news (I'm assuming we'll get more info this year even if it's not released Fall/Winter in Japan.)

It'll happen when it happens, in the meantime we have plenty of Eva media (all that manga and games over the years!) to keep us busy ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

DrthRvn
Embryo

Postby DrthRvn » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 am

Khara just twitted this, at first glance i thought about this image, but i dont know

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:02 am

On the right it says Ritsuko.
Oh my God.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”