Some crazy man has created a thought experiment proving not only the existence of souls, but that reincarnation is real.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

Some crazy man has created a thought experiment proving not only the existence of souls, but that reincarnation is real.

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:23 pm

https://tinyurl.com/y8wzybs5

This does vaguely tie in to the science of Eva and the whole soul-transferring thing, but I could only think to put it in the off topic area

A man named Jeffrey A. Corkern has formulated a thought experiment that not only proves that all sentient creatures have eternal souls, but that there is a reincarnation of all souls. Beware though, it's a really long, and really thought provoking read. I wanted to put this link somewhere I knew people would find it, because in my mind, this is as important as the many-worlds interpretation, but I've never heard of it before today. He's also done a few other articles on things such as possible designs for a machine to detect the existence of souls, and emotion-manipulating drugs. This is the perfect brand of insane, the kind that changes the world.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Re: Some crazy man has created a thought experiment proving not only the existence of souls, but that reincarnation is r

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:53 pm

View Original PostAdamMalkobitch wrote:possible designs for a machine to detect the existence of souls,

Do you want an invasion from a realm of unfettered chaos? This how you get invasions from realms of unfettered chaos.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Some crazy man has created a thought experiment proving not only the existence of souls, but that reincarnation is r

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:10 pm

View Original PostAdamMalkobitch wrote:https://tinyurl.com/y8wzybs5

Built out of non-sequitur after non-sequitur; I won't even start giving examples; it's obvious phooey.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 pm

Thought experiments can't prove anything more the fact that people can set up an internal logic in order to think about a wide range of things.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”