[MERCH] Evangelion Dictionary Set

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

[MERCH] Evangelion Dictionary Set

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:56 am

Eva Pilots Speak Volumes in New "Evangelion" Dictionary Set

They look pretty awesome. Shame I don't speak Japanese, but I hear, if you look up the word "run away" there's literally a picture of Shinji :rofl:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: [MERCH] Evangelion Dictionary Set

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Asuka is defined by how she calls Shinji, I'm okay with that. :asukahearts:

I also like that "stupido" is in the cover, I may consider buying it just for that. :tongue:

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 am

Wait, so are they illustrated with screenshots from the show or original artwork?
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 pm

The best part is that Rei is the one talking about emotions. If the rest is remotely like that, they absolutely nailed the humor, thats for sure
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”