Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Valikdu
Adam

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Valikdu » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Kept you waiting, huh?

SPOILER: Show
Maker of large-scale Dwarf Fortress modifications.

August 13 update: Desolation 1.5 - Attack on Urist!

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Aww, Rei with a kitty!
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:01 pm

View Original PostValikdu wrote:Kept you waiting, huh?

Punished Asuka

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Asuka and Moggy  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:53 pm

"Aren't you a cute little- hey! That tickles!"
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:22 am

View Original PostValikdu wrote:Kept you waiting, huh?

:facepalm:
Sending children into war is deplorable and insanely unethical.

Be ashamed.
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 am

Well, that's the whole of Evangelion put in its place!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:57 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Punished Asuka

Face to face with the man who sold the world.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:15 am

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote::facepalm:
Sending children into war is deplorable and insanely unethical.

Be ashamed.

You are aware that the version of Asuka in this picture is 28 years old, right?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 am

Oh damn I didn’t realize Eva was pro-child soldiers.

We need to burn this motherfucker down.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Well, obviously it's no more pro child soldiers than, say, Now and Then, Here and There.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:56 pm

pwhodges wrote:Well, obviously it's no more pro child soldiers than, say, Now and Then, Here and There.

Or every Gundam series ever made.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:10 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:Well, obviously it's no more pro child soldiers than, say, Now and Then, Here and There.

You hear that everybody, Paul wants to burn this motherfucker down, let’s do this *flips over trash can*
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Ok, let's put these fires out before they burn out of control.
Time to Cool Off  SPOILER: Show
Asuka can put the fire out with that cute little gun.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:51 am

Kids having fun in a child-friendly swimming pool. Can't see anything objectionable there. Kinda makes me nostalgic for my childhood days.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:21 am

Just whatever you do. Don't reverse image search this photo. Photoshop is the devil.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Just whatever you do. Don't reverse image search this photo. Photoshop is the devil.

Yeah he's right, some people have minds set only on the gutter.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 am

Chuckman wrote:Oh damn I didn’t realize Eva was pro-child soldiers.

My plans for this thread are coming to fruition :shifty:
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:16 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Oh damn I didn’t realize Eva was pro-child soldiers.

It's also pro latex fetish, what a sick TV show.

Return to “Old Stickies”