What are those worm things in the shoulder of the Mass Produced Evas?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

What are those worm things in the shoulder of the Mass Produced Evas?

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Just before Third Impact really begins, when Unit 01, Lilith's head, and the 12 Mass Produced Evas are in space, there's a shot where one of the previously destroyed units looks at the camera, and you can see wiggling, squirming tendrils coming from it's right shoulder where it was cut by Unit 02. What the hell are these? I thought they might be tendons, but tendons don't work like that, when cut, they snap back inwards.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

jasperpham
Embryo

Re: What are those worm things in the shoulder of the Mass Produced Evas?

•      
  •      

Postby jasperpham » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 am

I don't know, why are you asking me? :uhh: :huh:
So it turns out I just almost ruined a perfect shirt. oof

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: What are those worm things in the shoulder of the Mass Produced Evas?

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 pm

View Original PostAdamMalkobitch wrote:Just before Third Impact really begins, when Unit 01, Lilith's head, and the 12 Mass Produced Evas are in space, there's a shot where one of the previously destroyed units looks at the camera, and you can see wiggling, squirming tendrils coming from it's right shoulder where it was cut by Unit 02. What the hell are these? I thought they might be tendons, but tendons don't work like that, when cut, they snap back inwards.

I think it's the clay like substance that Adam and Lilith are composed of trying to come back together in order to heal itself.

Well I compare them to Clay ( kind of like a golem) because how they are molded and formed by the shape of the body that enters them.

If I recall correctly Lilith had tendril type things like they did coming off her legs when she was up on the cross with the Lance of longinus in her.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”