Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Age: 18
Posts: 288
Joined: Jun 20, 2017
Location: NSW, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am

Ladies, gentlemen, please, we have more important things to discuss; fictional characters fucking each other.
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 am

I've said it before and am saying it again: I'd be interested in reading a Toji-centric harem. Considering that all the harem lemons I've seen so far were Shinji-centric, this would be a refreshing change.

And would also appeal to my mental image of Toji as the alpha male of the stooges.


Also, I think I reached the point of ad nauseam with my near-constant advocating of girl!Shinji, but I'm not doing it for the meme. Just look at the cast: we've got the token Asian girl in Hikari, the token Western girl in Asuka, the token exotic beauty in Rei, the token fanservice girl in Mari, the token girl-next-door in Mana, the token shy megane in Mayumi... but there's no tomboy anywhere. The closest we ever got is Nozomi, and she's at least six years too early for this thread's subject matter.

Tomboy is love. Tomboy is life. And less social pressure to be assertive would go a long way towards helping Shinji be more at peace with herself.

And before you interject that I just want to ship Kawoshin without the gay, I actually think Toji would be a far better choice for girl!Shinji for the simple reason that out of the four male teenage members of the canon cast, Toji is probably the most mentally healthy of them all (Shinji's got a laundry list of issues with basically everyone, Kensuke is too self-centered and outright sexist to boot, Kaworu's psyche is just plain too alien to be anything more than a walking echo chamber of compliments).
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 30
Posts: 2815
Joined: Mar 25, 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:58 am

^
You should do a fic where Kaworu clones himself a harem of Shinjis in various states of maturity.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 am

...I'm not sure I'd write that. I like my lemons mutual, not one-sided.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 30
Posts: 2815
Joined: Mar 25, 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...I'm not sure I'd write that. I like my lemons mutual, not one-sided.

He could take the Clones love him. All he has to do is tell the Clones that he loves them.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm

To each his own, but I don't consider brainwashing mutual.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 30
Posts: 2815
Joined: Mar 25, 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:16 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:To each his own, but I don't consider brainwashing mutual.

Brainwashing?

No MK Ultra will be involved LOL
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:28 am

Emotional manipulation to encourage emotional dependency on the manipulator is still brainwashing, chemicals or no chemicals.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 pm

...something that's been buzzing around in my head for a while now: would a Shinji/Mana/Mari threesome be hot?
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
User avatar
Age: 17
Posts: 167
Joined: Sep 25, 2015
Location: NERV-'Straya
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Fyrstorm » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:10 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...something that's been buzzing around in my head for a while now: would a Shinji/Mana/Mari threesome be hot?

Sure, I suppose so-- but I'd say it really depends on the context and reasoning behind said threesome. Because otherwise you're just having three characters screw for no discernible reason, and-- to me-- from a literary perspective that puts a hard cap on how hot it can be.

So... basically, it depends. Any more info?
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

jcmoorehead
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 636
Joined: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Edinburgh
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby jcmoorehead » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 am

It'd certainly be hot from a visual standpoint. I'm not quite sure how it'd all be brought together and can't go into too much detail because I'm at work at the moment but I can maybe see it as being a situation where Mana/Shinji are dating, Mari is new in town and although she is friends she is still an outsider. Maybe a typical brave face but behind the scene lonely type thing. Somehow Mana/Shinji find this out and one thing leads to another.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Haven't really thought further on this but now that you say that, this could be an omake of sorts to my other Shinji/Mana concept.

For context, when Shinji was around 13-14, he was asked by his corporate bigwig parents if he'd be willing to consider an arranged marriage with the daughter and heir of another corporate bigwig family as part of a merger between the two companies. Shinji being Shinji, he said "sure" on the basis of him being content with having any girlfriend at all, regardless of how he came to have her. Or the fact that he didn't know exactly who his arranged bride is supposed to be until he turned 17, at which point Mana moved in with him and turned out to be not only smoking hot and a nice girl, but also honest and open about the fact that she wants to get into his pants.

It takes them a while to do the deed because Mana doesn't want to push too hard so as to not make him uncomfortable (or to be more exact, wants to tempt him until any nervousness on his part is overpowered by desire), but once they do, she's got Shinji exactly where she wants to: too head-over-heels in love with her to consider cheating on her, ensuring that she won't have to live in a loveless marriage because her husband is actually in love with her, rather than just going through the motions for public appearances' sake and treating her like a trophy. That, and Mana really wants to finally lose her virginity. She's already the hormonal type as it is, but after having had to keep it in check for all those years just in case Shinji is the traditional type of guy who cares about his bride being pure, she's got an itch the size of Mount Fuji and wants it scratched hard and often to release all her pent-up sexual frustration.


The threesome would happen sometime after Shinji and Mana are already non-chaste. Mari is a classmate of theirs and is the one who plants the idea in Mana's head (not this exact threesome, just the general idea of one), with Mana thinking about it for a few days and deciding that it's deliciously kinky enough to try. If Shinji is willing, of course. That, and Mana always wondered what's it like to do it with another girl (she's not outright bisexual, merely leaning towards it for the novelty value), but never asked anyone to indulge her because her social status kinda doesn't leave room for publicly known sexual deviancy in Japan.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

silvermoonlight
Bardiel
Bardiel
User avatar
Posts: 753
Joined: Jun 19, 2016
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:19 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:For context, when Shinji was around 13-14, he was asked by his corporate bigwig parents if he'd be willing to consider an arranged marriage with the daughter and heir of another corporate bigwig family as part of a merger between the two companies. Shinji being Shinji, he said "sure" on the basis of him being content with having any girlfriend at all, regardless of how he came to have her. Or the fact that he didn't know exactly who his arranged bride is supposed to be until he turned 17, at which point Mana moved in with him and turned out to be not only smoking hot and a nice girl, but also honest and open about the fact that she wants to get into his pants.


I like everything accept the arranged marriage as this idea in my view is very outdated ideal so unless you can spin it in a way like have it set up by the greedy bigwigs because in truth they want something from Mana's family and think they'll get get it once there married then have it massively back fire on them massively back fire on them could I see this concept working.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
User avatar
Age: 17
Posts: 167
Joined: Sep 25, 2015
Location: NERV-'Straya
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Fyrstorm » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 pm

First off, thanks for the explanation. Second off, yes, I can say it would be hot now.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:38 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I like everything accept the arranged marriage as this idea in my view is very outdated ideal so unless you can spin it in a way like have it set up by the greedy bigwigs because in truth they want something from Mana's family and think they'll get only to have it once there married then have it massively back fire on them could I see this concept working.


I'm getting the impression you have this view on arranged marriages because it's always portrayed as a bad thing in fiction. The version I'm suggesting is anything but bad: it's voluntary on everyone's part, Shinji and Mana like each other very much and do end up happily married down the line. It's an arranged marriage, yes, but one that works out perfectly - which is a rarity.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

silvermoonlight
Bardiel
Bardiel
User avatar
Posts: 753
Joined: Jun 19, 2016
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:05 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I'm getting the impression you have this view on arranged marriages because it's always portrayed as a bad thing in fiction. The version I'm suggesting is anything but bad: it's voluntary on everyone's part, Shinji and Mana like each other very much and do end up happily married down the line. It's an arranged marriage, yes, but one that works out perfectly - which is a rarity.


After some more thought your right I guess I was having a knee jerk reaction because you say these types of marriages are portrayed badly in fiction and media and as you say this going to be an different to rule where it works out and everyone's happy, so I retract my first statement.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1416
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:29 pm

In an unrelated note, how about Shinji passing by his class' classroom one afternoon, accidentally walking in on Mana enthusiastically crotchrubbing her desk and her offering to give him an eyeful if he doesn't tell anyone?

SPOILER: Show
And unlike my other ideas involving her, Mana does shave this time.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Lt Light Ark
Embryo
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 23, 2017
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Lt Light Ark » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 am

*reads thread whole*

I've gazed onto the abyss too much and now the abyss gazes back at me.
:shifty:
I lost my purity, I am not anymore pure.
:devil:
So...

One idea that I had was that thanks by an interdimensional interference, Rei ends up finding in her bedroom a lot of Eva Doujinshins, reading then she starts getting ideas and desires to place those things in practice, Lilith says she should actually go and do that as she wants to do it so she goes and calls Shinji and Asuka to help her with that...

:devil:

On a second thought, I think that only Shinji would go.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Lilith
User avatar
Age: 17
Posts: 120
Joined: Oct 20, 2017
Location: Nueva Yorke
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:05 am

I like lemons as lemons are a key component in lemonade which I happen to like.
View Original PostLt Light Ark wrote:*reads thread whole

One idea that I had was that thanks by an interdimensional interference, Rei ends up finding in her bedroom a lot of Eva Doujinshins, reading then she starts getting ideas and desires to place those things in practice, Lilith says she should actually go and do that as she wants to do it so she goes and calls Shinji and Asuka to help her with that...


:cringe: That isn't lemonade...
" Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." -ANDY


Return to “Fanfiction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest