Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:14 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:We get it, you don't like this thread, maybe you should stop clicking on it. Just a suggestion.

@Asuka'sBigBrother Or maybe you could post images that you would like to see and that appeal more to your taste, just a thought. ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm

This thread IS Instrumentality. It’s the conglomeration of all of the wishes and desires of Eva fans expressed in one unified, textual and visual body of stream of consciousness.

We’re just not inside a cosmically giant naked Rei, which is the saddest part of the equation.

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:16 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight#869115#869115#869115 wrote:@Asuka'sBigBrother Or maybe you could post images that you would like to see and that appeal more to your taste, just a thought. ^_^

That's actually a much better suggestion! :D
Is the 3.0 spoiler policy gone?.... Cool, then I'm nominating myself as EvaGeeks 1# Sakura Suzuhara fan/nerd.

I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Asuka'sBigBrother
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:11 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:We get it, you don't like this thread, maybe you should stop clicking on it. Just a suggestion.

Bruh, I do like this thread. Where else can I mock a thread's existence?

Granted, I need to come up with new material... :irked:

Ooh, opportunity strikes... :shifty:

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:This thread IS Instrumentality.

So, basically, yall are nihilistic? Is this your attempt at collective escapist suicide?

:|

Or maybe you could post images that you would like to see and that appeal more to your taste, just a thought.

Fine.

I'll give myself over to the temptation of fanservice.

I give you...a true representation of love:
SPOILER: Show
Last edited by Asuka'sBigBrother on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:Bruh, I do like this thread. Where else can I mock a thread's existence?

Granted, I need to come up with new material... :irked:

Ooh, opportunity strikes... :shifty:

So, basically, yall are nihilistic? Is this your attempt at collective escapist suicide?

:|

Yes, we are all one with Rei, come! Join us in the Tang, it's bliss!!!!!
Is the 3.0 spoiler policy gone?.... Cool, then I'm nominating myself as EvaGeeks 1# Sakura Suzuhara fan/nerd.

I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Asuka'sBigBrother
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:38 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:Yes, we are all one with Rei, come! Join us in the Tang, it's bliss!!!!!

Tang is discount Gatorade though :um:

Joseki
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Shin Eva and Christmas are coming  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

C.T.1290
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Shin Eva and Christmas are coming  SPOILER: Show

Just in time for the holidays.

And the one with Shinji in a coat, I like to think that this could be a possibility of what could happen in 3.0+1.0 after he's been supposedly rescued.
"Who dares summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

El Squibbonator
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:40 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

does. not. compute.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Asuka'sBigBrother
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 am

absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

When a 5 year old tries to be a pervert

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 am

In another universe  SPOILER: Show

Bonus AU male Asuka/female Rei (Cause its funny)
性転換エヴァ(アスカ♂) | 相原乙女 [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=24198993
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Microsoft_Sam
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

I do not know how to react to that... :|

Thank Anno this didn't happen  SPOILER: Show
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

C.T.1290
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:35 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I do not know how to react to that... :|

Thank Anno this didn't happen  SPOILER: Show

SWEET MOTHER OF HADES! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Good combo though.
"Who dares summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

imprimatur13
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:14 am

Egyptian Misato... YES  SPOILER: Show

(Credit to Zeruss for sharing on Discord)
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Chapter 1 (of 3 so far) - The Cakekeeper

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”