Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Ray
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:14 am

Q Misato  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 am

Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:49 am

Um... okay.

Joseki
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 pm

From the Eva calendar pics that vito posted in the rebuild section:

Shinji  SPOILER: Show

Rei  SPOILER: Show

Kaworu  SPOILER: Show

Mari  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

Somewhat relatable.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:45 pm

ITT: Pheromones 101.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:07 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Um... okay.

Sweater heat is best heat fam. Best thing about being cold is warming up again.
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

KRandMJ
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:17 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:From the Eva calendar pics that vito posted in the rebuild section:

Shinji  SPOILER: Show

Somewhat relatable.

Well now, Shinji with a pack and coat. I've seen this before.
SPOILER: Show

Now that I think of it, Asuka "saved" Shinji in 3.33.
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:21 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

It’s good to have dreams.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

Asuka'sBigBrother
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:07 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote::sniffle:

This thread is why we need the human instrumentality project.
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Asuka'sBigBrother wrote:

We get it, you don't like this thread, maybe you should stop clicking on it. Just a suggestion.
Is the 3.0 spoiler policy gone?.... Cool, then I'm nominating myself as EvaGeeks 1# Sakura Suzuhara fan/nerd.

I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:14 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:We get it, you don't like this thread, maybe you should stop clicking on it. Just a suggestion.

@Asuka'sBigBrother Or maybe you could post images that you would like to see and that appeal more to your taste, just a thought. ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm

This thread IS Instrumentality. It’s the conglomeration of all of the wishes and desires of Eva fans expressed in one unified, textual and visual body of stream of consciousness.

We’re just not inside a cosmically giant naked Rei, which is the saddest part of the equation.

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:16 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight#869115#869115#869115 wrote:@Asuka'sBigBrother Or maybe you could post images that you would like to see and that appeal more to your taste, just a thought. ^_^

That's actually a much better suggestion! :D
Is the 3.0 spoiler policy gone?.... Cool, then I'm nominating myself as EvaGeeks 1# Sakura Suzuhara fan/nerd.

I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Asuka'sBigBrother
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:11 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:We get it, you don't like this thread, maybe you should stop clicking on it. Just a suggestion.

Bruh, I do like this thread. Where else can I mock a thread's existence?

Granted, I need to come up with new material... :irked:

Ooh, opportunity strikes... :shifty:

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:This thread IS Instrumentality.

So, basically, yall are nihilistic? Is this your attempt at collective escapist suicide?

:|

Or maybe you could post images that you would like to see and that appeal more to your taste, just a thought.

Fine.

I'll give myself over to the temptation of fanservice.

I give you...a true representation of love:
SPOILER: Show
Last edited by Asuka'sBigBrother on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:Bruh, I do like this thread. Where else can I mock a thread's existence?

Granted, I need to come up with new material... :irked:

Ooh, opportunity strikes... :shifty:

So, basically, yall are nihilistic? Is this your attempt at collective escapist suicide?

:|

Yes, we are all one with Rei, come! Join us in the Tang, it's bliss!!!!!

Asuka'sBigBrother
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:38 pm

View Original Posthui43210 wrote:Yes, we are all one with Rei, come! Join us in the Tang, it's bliss!!!!!

Tang is discount Gatorade though :um:

Joseki
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Shin Eva and Christmas are coming  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017 - 20/07/2018

C.T.1290
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Shin Eva and Christmas are coming  SPOILER: Show

Just in time for the holidays.

And the one with Shinji in a coat, I like to think that this could be a possibility of what could happen in 3.0+1.0 after he's been supposedly rescued.
"Who dares to summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:40 pm

does. not. compute.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”