Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:00 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:At 14 that would have probably been my best moment in life.

And Shinji doesn't necessarily disagree:

SPOILER: Show

Also, here are some advertising pictures that I don't think I've seen before:

And a coordinated set of postcards of the pilots:

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Sad, sad Shinji... (details); Past avatars.
Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 am

Eva Kids  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Best Friends  SPOILER: Show

Although, I can't tell if Asuka's winking or not.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorry for the double post. I came across a picture I wrote captions for and figured I'd share it.
Caption a Photo  SPOILER: Show
First Frame:
Mari: Mush, princess! We have a puppy to save!'
Asuka: *grumble*
Second Frame:
Asuka: *PUNCH* What did I say about resting your gigantic tits on my head?!
Mari: But, princess your hair is so soft!
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Using boobs to grip your mount as you ride into battle is next-level boobing.

vito
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby vito » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:23 pm

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:38 am

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:40 am

Glasses  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 am

Swimwear  SPOILER: Show

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:14 am

Q Misato  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 am

Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:49 am

Um... okay.

Joseki
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 pm

From the Eva calendar pics that vito posted in the rebuild section:

Shinji  SPOILER: Show

Rei  SPOILER: Show

Kaworu  SPOILER: Show

Mari  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

Somewhat relatable.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:45 pm

ITT: Pheromones 101.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:07 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Um... okay.

Sweater heat is best heat fam. Best thing about being cold is warming up again.

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

KRandMJ
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:17 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:From the Eva calendar pics that vito posted in the rebuild section:

Shinji  SPOILER: Show

Somewhat relatable.

Well now, Shinji with a pack and coat. I've seen this before.

Now that I think of it, Asuka "saved" Shinji in 3.33.
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:21 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Every time I see Misato in that outfit I want to absorb sweater boobie heat and smell stinky pits.

It’s good to have dreams.
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

Asuka'sBigBrother
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:07 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote::sniffle:

This thread is why we need the human instrumentality project.

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Asuka'sBigBrother wrote:

We get it, you don't like this thread, maybe you should stop clicking on it. Just a suggestion.
Is the 3.0 spoiler policy gone?.... Cool, then I'm nominating myself as EvaGeeks 1# Sakura Suzuhara fan/nerd.

I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”