Comic Books!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Re: Comic Books!

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Also this is about a studio/distributor/streaming service going into print, so I guess it goes into the "print comic books" rather than "media adapted from comics" zone:

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/netflix- ... order.html

movieartman
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Comic Books!

•      
  •      

Postby movieartman » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:53 am

View Original PostRay wrote:But given he still has a TON of name recognition? I expect them to give him a BIG name character. And that will be the kiss of death.

Most likely he will be given the main Justice League title as since Rebirth it has had no big name on it and the arcs have felt like filler from what I have gathered.
Unfortunately team books is where his primary faults lie.

That being said as a big fan of his Dark Avengers book (more so then the rest of his Avengers runs) I think he would be a fine choice for a Crime Syndicate series but unfortunately they are currently dead (perhaps they will be restored by the end of Metal or The Doomsday Clock.

If he got a dead serious Noir book that he could do work in the vein of his Alias or Daredevil run on, then I think we would have a reason to hope.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”