Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Joseki » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 am

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Why is she holding Shinji's SDAT player in her hand?

ֆʏʍɮօʟɨֆʍ

SPOILER: Show
It's always the right answer

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:22 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:ֆʏʍɮօʟɨֆʍ

It's always the right answer

Ok. But what do you think it symbolize?
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:09 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:ֆʏʍɮօʟɨֆʍ

You don't know how funny that is to someone with a linguistics background... :tongue:

Anyway, probably something happened to Shinji, and Asuka's carrying his SDAT as a memento.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Shinji and Rei Q are probably in the Next Room getting their daily injections.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:46 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Ok. But what do you think it symbolize?

After a days spent walking towards Wille the children were finally rescued. Rei and Shinji are under medical supervision, while Asuka being a badass is fine and wanders around the most isoleted hallways of the Wunder thinking about everything that happened since Operation US.

imprimatur13 wrote:You don't know how funny that is to someone with a linguistics background... :tongue:

Sadly (it bored me a lot) I had to study the IPA for an exam last year.

Ray wrote:Shinji and Rei Q are probably in the Next Room getting their daily injections.

Damn Kaji stop selling drugs to 14 years old  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:After a days spent walking towards Wille the children were finally rescued. Rei and Shinji are under medical supervision, while Asuka being a badass is fine and wanders around the most isoleted hallways of the Wunder thinking about everything that happened since Operation US.

While having to put up with Mari's questions which she doesn't want to answer. ^_^

What was it like being with puppy and wondergirl all over again?  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm

@Joseki

Anti-psychotic meds.

Snow
Lilith

Postby Snow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:19 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Why is she holding Shinji's SDAT player in her hand?

Plugsuits don't have pockets.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:While having to put up with Mari's questions which she doesn't want to answer. ^_^

What was it like being with puppy and wondergirl all over again?  SPOILER: Show

That fan art is great, it even has Mari's :3 face

More Mari

Ray wrote:@Joseki

Anti-psychotic meds.

:tongue:

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Plugsuits don't have pockets.

Yeah but no one ever talks about this as I believe some of the doors in Nerv would have to Iris or key code locks because once all the piolts are in there plug suites they can't store there key cards anywhere and they'd need a second type of lock to get in to certain places. Unless they all take to wearing jackets like Asuka did in 3.33.

They come in pink, yellow and blue  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:38 am

Rei Q... in that yellow jacket... it just doesn’t work in all the best ways.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 am

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Rei Q... in that yellow jacket... it just doesn’t work in all the best ways.

This is why I wish the rebuild series had made unit 00 light blue and white, because in my view those colours fit Rei way better as for me the orange/yellow doesn't work as in the series they were just prototypes colours before it got it proper paint work.

Deepest Blue  SPOILER: Show

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:19 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
Asuka  SPOILER: Show

This fanart reminds me of the beginning and ending of MGS5:TPP where Venom Snake was playing the "The Man Who Sold The World" tape on a casette player that was like Shinjis SDAT from Sony too, in which Big Boss left a hidden message on this tape for Venom and revealed that he is his double, and that they both 'll make Outer Heaven come true.

A similair scene in 3.0+1.0 for Asuka, when she's playing Shinjis SDAT and on the tape, a hidden message can be heared in which a certain truth 'll be revealed and Asuka having a emotional breakdown from this and smashing on a mirror at her reflection, would be awsome.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:A similair scene in 3.0+1.0 for Asuka, when she's playing Shinjis SDAT and on the tape, a hidden message can be heared in which a certain truth 'll be revealed and Asuka having a emotional breakdown from this and smashing on a mirror at her reflection, would be awsome.

What sort of emotional breakdown would she have and why? And I assume that message will have something to do with the true purpose of Instrumentality?
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Snow
Lilith

Postby Snow » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Cute, yet aggressive.
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 am

Snow wrote:Cute, yet aggressive.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:37 am

View Original PostSnow wrote:Cute, yet aggressive.

I know this artist work its みしね and they do some very cute Asuka/Rei and Shinji/Kaworu stuff ^_^

秘密の | みしね [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=26225820

【アスレイ】上手にたべられないレイの話 | みしね [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=41393058

ひっつき虫 | みしね [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=37960192

ほらたべろ | みしね [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=25111125

Zeruss
Adam

Postby Zeruss » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Oh god, the second one is so cute~ ( ´‿`)
Thanks for sharing!
I'm a lurker at heart.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:33 am

Sailor Moon Plugsuits  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”