Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Joseki » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:How about a Q Misato body pillow?

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:44 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:How about a Q Misato body pillow?

Misato pillows are sold on animedakimakurapillow.com from what I've heard. :devil:

Fanservice!  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:12 am

One effect of Third Impact was to make Misato look even better.  SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Zeruss
Adam

Postby Zeruss » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 am

The illustrations for the 6th anniversary of the Evangelion Store Tokyo-01 have been revealed, and...
Well, someone looks kinda unhappy?

SPOILER: Show

Here's an upscaled version of the full illustration:
I'm a lurker at heart.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 am

He's probably looking at the poster of 3.0+1.0 and he just noticed that Asuka his touching his precious Shinji-kun.

Or he's looking at the mirror and wondering why he's wearing that horrible suit.

ErgoProxy
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby ErgoProxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:33 pm

I've an idiotic impression I've read about such image somewhere already. Ah, yes: somebody looked into something and saw somebody, and then the stuff went like this:

guess-who-guess-where wrote:...then he came. He did not speak so that I could hear words. He just looked and I understood. "So you have come back? Why have you neglected to report for so long?" I did not answer. He said: "Who are you?" I still did not answer, but it hurt me horribly; and he pressed me, so I said: "A gaijin".
JUSTICE & MERCY

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:50 am

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Rei always ends up wrapped in bandages, doesn't she :facepalm:

Also, it looks like they've been trick-or-treating in the "Asuka is best grill" neighbourhood :sniffle:
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Snow
Lilith

Postby Snow » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:34 am

Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:17 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Rei always ends up wrapped in bandages, doesn't she :facepalm:

Also, it looks like they've been trick-or-treating in the "Asuka is best grill" neighbourhood :sniffle:

To be fair that is the only nit pick I have about that image as I think Rei's candy sack should be just as full as Asuka's because then her look is more why am I getting dragged out here in bandages again? Not, why am I not getting any sweets?

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:it looks like they've been trick-or-treating in the "Asuka is best grill" neighbourhood :sniffle:

The best kind of neighbourhood :emogendo:

Samus is best girl too  SPOILER: Show

Asukaner117
Adam

Postby Asukaner117 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:49 am

!!!!!!!THREAD HIJACK!!!!!!!!

Watching all those pics makes me wonder: Is there any info on why Sadamoto always draws Asuka with blond hair in his artwork/manga? i mean if there is a meaningful reason for it at all.
God's in his heaven all's right with the world

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Asukaner117 wrote:!!!!!!!THREAD HIJACK!!!!!!!!

Watching all those pics makes me wonder: Is there any info on why Sadamoto always draws Asuka with blond hair in his artwork/manga? i mean if there is a meaningful reason for it at all.

Well, I think her hair in the manga is more strawberry-blonde than true redhead like the anime. Or an alternative theory, probably used all the red ink on Unit-02 or Asuka's plugsuit.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Snow
Lilith

Postby Snow » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 am

I might even prefer Soryu this way...

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:45 am

View Original PostSnow wrote:I might even prefer Soryu this way...

コレジャナイ感 | ebba [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=32756812

There is an artist on Pixiv named コンバリタリウム you may want to check there work out as they draw Asuka a lot with shorter hair and it does work.

あすか | コンバリタリウム [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=56977621

アシュカラングレー | コンバリタリウム [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=60039492

Snow
Lilith

Postby Snow » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Thank you for the suggestion.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:19 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Well, I think her hair in the manga is more strawberry-blonde than true redhead like the anime. Or an alternative theory, probably used all the red ink on Unit-02 or Asuka's plugsuit.

Perhaps it was supposed to look more "realistic."
Even I didn't know human hair could be that orange until we moved down to Baden-Württemberg.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 pm

View Original PostSnow wrote:Thank you for the suggestion.

"Shinji then woke up in a cold sweat, and swore never to eat Misato's Curry ever again."

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am

Asuka  SPOILER: Show

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Why is she holding Shinji's SDAT player in her hand?
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Return to “Old Stickies”