Every time you watch EoE...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Every time you watch EoE...

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:12 pm

View Original PostDepressed Corn Man wrote:here's a mildly stoned looking Rei with a weird seal creature

http://s.pacn.ws/640/9n/pa.173564.2.jpg?o3e5j5

also heeeyyy i saw you on the subreddit before

Hehe... Rei does look quite chill :). Thanks! And yes, you did.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Literary Eagle
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Literary Eagle » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:47 am

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:I don't have figures... I prefer plushies. Anyone have any of those, or some pictures they could upload?

Sure! I posted pictures of my Evangelion plushie collection a while back, here: http://literaryeagle.tumblr.com/post/149237330329/as-you-may-have-noticed-i-havent-had-time-to

You can click on the images to see larger versions, and to read the captions. ^_^
The Happy Red Planet (my Evangelion fan fic)

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Every time I watch EoE, I skip a certain scene I wish never to see again. Although, I have thought about finding a way to edit the scene out, but that seems like overkill.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:21 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Every time I watch EoE, I skip a certain scene I wish never to see again. Although, I have thought about finding a way to edit the scene out, but that seems like overkill.

Whatever could you possibly be referring to?

(In all seriousness, it took me a while to accept that too. I went through a bit of an existential crisis at the time, but after a few days I recovered. ^_^ )
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:17 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Every time I watch EoE, I skip a certain scene I wish never to see again. Although, I have thought about finding a way to edit the scene out, but that seems like overkill.

If its the scene I think your talking about it wouldn't be over kill at all and I skip it every time I watch EOE as well.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Is it the credits in the middle of the movie? Because I skip that scene too.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:33 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Is it the credits in the middle of the movie? Because I skip that scene too.

You... MONSTER! How can you skip over the holy name of Anno?

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Sachi wrote:Is it the credits in the middle of the movie? Because I skip that scene too.

No, I was referring to the hospital scene. I've never skipped the credits though, I usually use it as a pee and/or snack break.

I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked that, but it wasn't that. Nice.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 pm

View Original PostLiterary Eagle wrote:Sure! I posted pictures of my Evangelion plushie collection a while back, here: http://literaryeagle.tumblr.com/post/149237330329/as-you-may-have-noticed-i-havent-had-time-to

You can click on the images to see larger versions, and to read the captions. ^_^

Ah, thanks! I'll have to take a look, when I have the time/bandwidth.
DarkBluePhoenix wrote:I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked that, but it wasn't that. Nice.

bows graciously

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Every time I watch EoE, here's what happens:

1. I get obsessed with thinking about buying Eva merchandise. :money:

2. I fall into my own little pool of sadness and listen to the Komm Susser Tod for about an hour or so and or whatever songs I find through Eva in general that I find depressing.

3. I grin at all the screwed moments (for example Asuka getting MURDERED practically by the Mass-Production Evas, Shinji having a mental breakdown seeing the ripped up Eva 02, the Third Impact. :shifty: )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm screwed up. :asuka_stare:
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”