Superhero/Comic Based Films & Tv - Vol.2

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Re: Superhero/Comic Based Films & Tv - Vol.2

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:40 am

http://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-new-mu ... d-filming/

Production is done on both Deadpool 2 And New Mutants.

I'm curious as to what they're going to do for New Mutants, I haven't seen a single thing connected to that leaked. No set leaks, no teaser trailer, nothing.

I'm hoping that when it comes out I can be pleasantly surprised.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 am

Ray wrote:I'm curious as to what they're going to do for New Mutants, I haven't seen a single thing connected to that leaked. No set leaks, no teaser trailer, nothing.

No leaks? It must be pretty bad then, otherwise they would be trying to upsell it with adverts everywhere. I wonder if they think not putting anything out there will increase the hype, hoping to pull in as much $$$ as they can before people realizes it sucks. I couldn't even find a poster for it.

Although, I am looking forward to Deadpool 2, hoping for the Godfather Part 2, or ESB effect on a sequel.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:44 pm

First Image of the New Hellboy movie is out

I like how they made the hand a hexagon. Makes sense since he is the son of a devil. Otherwise though, not much different. Which is good, don't fix what ain't broke.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

movieartman
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby movieartman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I'm curious as to what they're going to do for New Mutants, I haven't seen a single thing connected to that leaked. No set leaks, no teaser trailer, nothing.

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:No leaks? It must be pretty bad then, otherwise they would be trying to upsell it with adverts everywhere. I wonder if they think not putting anything out there will increase the hype, hoping to pull in as much $$$ as they can before people realizes it sucks. I couldn't even find a poster for it.

It's still 8 months away.

I had no interest in it until I discovered it's going to be a horror movie apparently adapting the demon bear story line.

Return to “Film and Video”