Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Saw this on imgur, don't know if its new, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious.
Baka!  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:24 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Saw this on imgur, don't know if its new, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious.
Baka!  SPOILER: Show

Jesus CHRIST wept! I know Asuka can be a bitch sometimes, but this is Sadism!

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Speaking of Sadism. Here's Shinji in Drag.
NSFW  SPOILER: Show

EDIT:
OH MY GOD TOUJI IS ACTUALLY ADORABLE.
SPOILER: Show

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Here's some more of my preferred Misato.

You don't like what I found? Too much cellulite? I mean, that's as close as Q Misato can get visually to her old self. Also noticed how she's wearing (I think...) Ritsuko's Jumper?
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 am

Misato

Mari Misato

Group

Shinji/Asuka bonus
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Jesus CHRIST wept! I know Asuka can be a bitch sometimes, but this is Sadism!

And yet not entirely out of character. I guess Shinji pissed her off or something :lol:

Ray wrote:Speaking of Sadism. Here's Shinji in Drag.

But does Shinji being in drag actually count as sadism? Maybe he's trying out for RuPaul's Drag Race?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:46 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:But does Shinji being in drag actually count as sadism? Maybe he's trying out for RuPaul's Drag Race?

Not necessarily speaking for everyone here, but I think the sadism here is being directed towards the viewer. I think that's the intention. :)
(Of course, I've seen much worse, but... yeah. :))
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:15 pm

ASS-uka.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Asuka.

Edit:

Artists interpretation of what Asuka looks like underneath the Plugsuit and eyepatch.

Asuka NSFW  SPOILER: Show

Yup, my theory has been confirmed. She's missing a nipple.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:23 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Artists interpretation of what Asuka looks like underneath the Plugsuit and eyepatch.

Yep, pretty much my interpretation too.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Ray

Not answering my question? :shifty:

Also funny how the picture I posted before Smiling Q Misato was of the original Misato. You're not going to comment on that? :tongue:

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Also funny how the picture I posted before Smiling Q Misato was of the original Misato. You're not going to comment on that? :tongue:

I'm just bitter at what she did to Shinji in 3.33. And Unless final can do a good enough job redeeming her character after her, anything having to do with Rebuild Misato I'd tainted by association. At least for me.

It's really hard for me to watch 1.11 and 2.22 knowing what she's going to do to him in 3.33.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:46 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I'm just bitter at what she did to Shinji in 3.33. And Unless final can do a good enough job redeeming her character after her, anything having to do with Rebuild Misato I'd tainted by association. At least for me.

It's really hard for me to watch 1.11 and 2.22 knowing what she's going to do to him in 3.33.

It's ok. I understand your grievances with 3.33 Misato. Though having said that, I'm pretty sure that your dislike for Q Misato is a meme on this forum at this point.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Asuka.

Yup, my theory has been confirmed. She's missing a nipple.

She looks like she can beat the shit out of me and I like that.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:08 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Artists interpretation of what Asuka looks like underneath the Plugsuit and eyepatch.

That's how I imagined it as well and I never thought about the missing nipple but it makes sense. ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Lot of Creepy Shinji fanart.
Pushed to the edge  SPOILER: Show

Bon Apetit  SPOILER: Show

Gorillaz  SPOILER: Show

Uncanny Valley  SPOILER: Show

Drowning  SPOILER: Show

what  SPOILER: Show
I have no idea what the symbolism of the tentacle hands are. Just roll with it.

Starman  SPOILER: Show

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

EDIT: Bonus Mari Pantsu
Too lewd, removed -Reichu

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Some of those are NOT creepy. The one with him eating an Impact with the Spear of Longinus is cute. The one with him in the LCL ocean and with him departing from Kaworu in outer space is beautiful!

:sniffle: :asuka_sad:

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Rei IV

Look at the previous page... I found something cool. :D :devil:

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:19 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Rei IV

Look at the previous page... I found something cool. :D :devil:

Q Misato is best Misato.....regardless of what all the Rays and Stillborns say.

:asuka_thumbsup: :misato_service:

Return to “Old Stickies”