[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Good afternoon everyone!

Next chapter should be up this Saturday; August 12, 2017. Following that chapter release I'm fairly sure I'll be going back to posting every week. So, if all goes according to plan, Episode VI should get its first chapter released on August 26th.

And while you wait, here's the Gundam that featured in the last chapter.
IT'S ANOTHER GUNDAM!!!  SPOILER: Show

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 12 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 5 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters[/quote]
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:36 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:And while you wait, here's the Gundam that featured in the last chapter.
IT'S ANOTHER GUNDAM!!!  SPOILER: Show

Gundam has a unicorn version, I did not know that I thought it was only transformers who dressed as animals.

SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Gundam has a unicorn version, I did not know that I thought it was only transformers who dressed as animals.

Well technically, its a horse inside a Gundam, called Fuunsaiki. Although, the Gundam is more of a pegasus, cause it can sprout energy wings. As of the end of the series, Fuunsaiki is owned by Domon.
Them Wings  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:11 am

Good morning everyone!

Without further ado... Chapter 13, please enjoy. Also, as I said, title of the chapter is a total spoiler ^_^

Here for your reading pleasure:
And below are, the final three chapter names for this fic. Well, everything but Chapter 13. The title gives far too much away, literally it's a huge fucking spoiler.
    Chapter 14 – Trust You Forever
    Chapter 15 – Endless Waltz
Also, as an added bonus, considering Episode VI is less than a month away, I'd like to offer the first three chapter names of my next fic that I have dubbed the "Kaworu Arc" for your continued patience with me.
    Chapter 1 – Ode de Joy
    Chapter 2 – I Am Not the One You Know
    Chapter 3 – Betrayal; Tabris Deceives
Now, for the Dark Gundam and its Dark Army

And a different shot of the Dark Gundam with the Master Gundam.

Also, so you can see what the Nobel Gundam (Neo Sweden) looks like, here's its standard and Berserker forms.

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 13 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 5 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters

silvermoonlight
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am

I just feel really bad for Shinji and Asuka in this chapter because Asuka's gone nuts and Shinji is angry over her being taken away from him.

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Fanfiction”