Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:48 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Considering some of the more... extreme fetishes of some people in this thread... would there be interest in a cuckold story?

Only if it involves melted butter, twelve buttplugs, an Estonian Donkey named Kevin, Rei, Toji, Fuyutsuki, and Ramiel.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:50 am

Actually, it's centered on the Ikaris.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:21 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Actually, it's centered on the Ikaris.

You've intrigued me now, go on :emogendo:

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:57 am

At first, it would appear that Gendo, Yui, Shinji and Rei are in a bog-standard parents-plus-two-children nuclear family. Except not quite: as it turns out, not only neither Shinji nor Rei is Gendo's, meaning that Yui cuckolded her husband, but the two are not even from the same father, meaning that she cheated on Gendo with at least two guys. Why she would do that, you ask?

Because Yui is more than a little creeped out by Gendo's possessiveness of her. Hence she secretly used contraception when sleeping with him, intentionally got herself knocked up by other men twice, then had her tubes tied as well so that she'll never have to bear his children.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:37 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:At first, it would appear that Gendo, Yui, Shinji and Rei are in a bog-standard parents-plus-two-children nuclear family. Except not quite: as it turns out, not only neither Shinji nor Rei is Gendo's, meaning that Yui cuckolded her husband, but the two are not even from the same father, meaning that she cheated on Gendo with at least two guys. Why she would do that, you ask?

Because Yui is more than a little creeped out by Gendo's possessiveness of her. Hence she secretly used contraception when sleeping with him, intentionally got herself knocked up by other men twice, then had her tubes tied as well so that she'll never have to bear his children.

I love idea its like a deconstruction of that perfect wholesome family idea as when you pull back the surface layer its not what it seems at all and is quite dark.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:42 pm

It's also a subversion of the usual "humiliate the husband for being inferior" take on cuckolding. It's Gendo's own damn fault for being incapable of separating his perception of Yui from his idealized image of Yui.

I've also been thinking that Shinji's and Rei's fathers could be Mr. Suzuhara and Mr. Horaki; who is whose is deliberately ambiguous.

Now that I've been thinking about it, we could invert the idea. Shinji and Rei are Yui's and Gendo's kids... but so are Nozomi and Sakura. Y'see, Yui's been contracted to be a surrogate mother for the Suzuharas and the Horakis - but she secretly used contraception when doing the deed and cuckolded them with Gendo instead. :devil: For extra naughtiness, one of the girls is now old enough to be in a non-lolicon relationship with Shinji... and Yui not only knows it's full-blooded sibling incest but won't tell them, she's encouraging their relationship and touches herself while spying on them having sex.

Naughty girl, that Yui.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:It's also a subversion of the usual "humiliate the husband for being inferior" take on cuckolding. It's Gendo's own damn fault for being incapable of separating his perception of Yui from his idealized image of Yui.

I've also been thinking that Shinji's and Rei's fathers could be Mr. Suzuhara and Mr. Horaki; who is whose is deliberately ambiguous.

Now that I've been thinking about it, we could invert the idea. Shinji and Rei are Yui's and Gendo's kids... but so are Nozomi and Sakura. Y'see, Yui's been contracted to be a surrogate mother for the Suzuharas and the Horakis - but she secretly used contraception when doing the deed and cuckolded them with Gendo instead. :devil: For extra naughtiness, one of the girls is now old enough to be in a non-lolicon relationship with Shinji... and Yui not only knows it's full-blooded sibling incest but won't tell them, she's encouraging their relationship and touches herself while spying on them having sex.

Naughty girl, that Yui.

Do it.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:09 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:It's also a subversion of the usual "humiliate the husband for being inferior" take on cuckolding. It's Gendo's own damn fault for being incapable of separating his perception of Yui from his idealized image of Yui.

Naughty girl, that Yui.

I never ever felt Yui was an angel even in the anime/manga I think as you say that is very much Gendo's ideal of her not who she is as a person and when ever Yui takes over 01 it is really brutal and animalistic which made me think that Yui might have a real dark side so her doing this plays to that dark side of human nature. Also now that I think about it the Shinji ikari rising Manga only solidify's this idea further because Yui looses it big time every time Gendo trips in to other women's (Cough) parts and its clear she's the one in control of the relationship not Gendo. :devil:
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:32 am

...last night, I had the most horrible lemon-related mental image I ever had. I'll spare you guys the full details since although NemZ (hallowed be his memory) is no longer standing guard with a banhammer to keep such content out, it is just that horrible. :faint:

Namely, this mental image involves Sakura, Sachiel and tentacle rape NOT of the "leaves no visible external marks" kind often seen in H works. Toji and their father think she just got crushed by debris because after seeing the condition she was found and brought into the hospital in, the hospital staff decided that the poor girl's family are better off not knowing. The only silver lining, if it could be called that, of the situation is that the ordeal was so traumatizing to Sakura that she blocked out the memory and doesn't remember anything.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:51 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:The only silver lining, if it could be called that, of the situation is that the ordeal was so traumatizing to Sakura that she blocked out the memory and doesn't remember anything.

Problem is I could see that coming out in Sakura's nightmares as night terrors as I think that the whole deal with memory wipe in fiction in flawed as I think the person would still remember in there subconscious or have moments where they tense up in fear over something or don't feel right looking at things. I don't think it would spare the victim as the more the victim dreams or suffers moments the more they'd want to find out what happened to them because of curiosity that something is missing.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Clarification. By not remembering, I meant that she knows something very painful has happened; that one's a given, considering that Toji wasn't kidding when he said she might never walk again (it's not because of crotch-height matters, in case your mind starts to worry). She just doesn't remember anything more specific.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:39 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Clarification. By not remembering, I meant that she knows something very painful has happened; that one's a given, considering that Toji wasn't kidding when he said she might never walk again (it's not because of crotch-height matters, in case your mind starts to worry). She just doesn't remember anything more specific.

Ah I get you thank you for the clarification. ^_^

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Sounds like Nerv is going to have to bring in Chris Hansen.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:23 am

I don't get the reference, if there's one.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:47 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I don't get the reference, if there's one.

Chris Hansen is a reporter with NBC who confronts child predators.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:00 am

...I don't think a reporter has a snowball's chance in hell against an Angel.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:36 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...I don't think a reporter has a snowball's chance in hell against an Angel.

You could though add a reporter trying to find out what happened to Hikari if you want to reflect the not so nice side of the press when there digging in places they shouldn't and making victims very unhappy.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...I don't think a reporter has a snowball's chance in hell against an Angel.

That's the joke, yes.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Have Chris Hansen be the one to be absorbed into Lilith, problem solved.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:53 pm

...is it weird that I find the idea of girl!Shinji being a closet exhibitionist who privately touches herself on camera, then records herself touching herself while watching the first recording, to be hotter than Sandalphon's lair?

Return to “Fanfiction”